This Arducam quadrascopic camera bundle incorporates four 1MP OV9281 global shutter cameras, and the cutting-edge MIPI stereo camera breakthrough from Arducam – The Arducam Camarray HAT. As the upgraded version of Arducam Synched Stereo Camera HAT, the Camarray further pushes the multi-camera limits and doubles the interfacing capabilities to allow 4 synchronized MIPI camera modules to be interfaced to a single MIPI CSI-2 slot on prevailing single-board computers like Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, and Jetson Xavier NX. Also, as the Camarray HAT releases, Arducam starts to support a variable baseline for stereo camera applications with some modified Arducam camera modules, such as those OV9281 ones included in this bundle. Since no shared camera board or clock-sharing soldering is required for the image sensors, you can kick off your prototyping for stereo camera applications and then decide the optimal baseline. This camera can only get four images. Arducam also accepts subsequent customizations for your stereo camera applications.
- Head, and eye tracking
- Gesture detection
- Motion detection
- 3D reconstruction
- Depth-related vision applications
– Camarray Quadrascopic Stereo Camera HAT(For Jetson)
- Support Platform: Jetson Nano/Xavier NX
- Inputs: x4 CSI-2 2-lane Input Ports.
- output: x1 CSI-2 2-lane Output Port
- CSI-2 Speed: 1.0 Gbps/Lane
- Camera Control: I2C Broadcasting for all cameras, no individual control
- ISP Support: No, RAW data only
- External Trigger Support: Yes
- Multiple HAT Sync: Yes through external trigger mode
- Aggregate mode: Two/Four MIPI cameras side-by-side combine, Single camera only by switching on the fly.
- Frame Rate: RAW8: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
RAW10: [email protected], [email protected], 2560×[email protected]
- HAT Size: 65 x 56 mm
- Sensor: Monochrome global shutter OV9281
- Pixel Size: 3 μm x 3 μm
- Active Array Size: 1280 x 800
- Optical Size: 1/4 inch
- Focusing Range: 30mm ~ infinite
- IR Sensitive: No IR filter, sensitive to IR
- Output interface: 2-lane MIPI serial output
- Video Modes: 8-bit RAW, [email protected]*4 × 800 with Arducam driver on Jetson Nano/Xavier NX; [email protected]*4 × 800 with Arducam driver on Rpi
- Board Size: 40mm x 40mm
- Optical Format: 1/2.7”
- Distortion: <1%
- Effective Focal Length: 2.8mm
- FOV on 1/4” RPi Camera: 75° (H)
- F/NO: 2.8
- Mount: M12
- Size: 14mm x 15.6mm
- Weight: 4g
Used on Pi：
Introduction This Arducam quadrascopic camera bundle incorporates four 1MP OV9281 global shutter cameras, and the cutting-edge MIPI stereo camera breakthrough from Arducam – The Arducam Camarray HAT. At present, this product supports ISP image processing, Read more…
Used on Jetson Nano：
Introduction This Arducam quadrascopic camera bundle incorporates four 1MP OV9281 global shutter cameras, and the cutting-edge MIPI stereo camera breakthrough from Arducam – The Arducam Camarray HAT. As the upgraded version of Arducam Synched Stereo Read more…
- Raspberry Pi board and Jetson Nano/Xavier NX are not included in the package.
- This bundle kit is not recommended for Raspberry Pi Zero.
- The OV9281 cameras in this kit is a special version and cannot be used on Raspberry Pi or Jetson directly.
- The I2C signal and clock of each camera are fully synchronized . It is unavailable to capture the same frame of images at different exposure times for each camera.
- 4 pcs 1MP OV9281 global shutter camera module with low distortion M12 lens
- 1 pcs Arducam Camarray quadrascopic stereo camera HAT
- 4 pcs 150mm/6inch 22pin to 22pin camera cables
- 1 pcs 300mm/12inch 15pin to 22pin camera cable
- 1 pcs 73mm/2.87inch 15pin to 22pin camera cable
- 4 pcs M2.5*10mm Nylon Hex Standoffs
- 4 pcs M2.5 Nylon Nuts
- 4 pcs M2.5*6mm Nylon Screws
Introducing Camarray: Arducam’s New Solution to Multiple Cameras on Embedded Systems and Edge Devices for 2021
Preface As one of the leading companies that pioneers in multiple cameras for popular embedded systems, Arducam now releases the new multi-camera solutions – named Camarray – which allows you to connect and sync up Read more…
Arducam Camarray Solution Showcase:[Tutorial] 4 Sync OV9281 Cameras on 1 Raspberry Pi
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors