This Arducam stereo camera bundle kit consists of two synched OV9281 global shutter cameras and an Arducam Camarray stereo camarray HAT. As a stereo bundle system, it enables simultaneously working dual cameras with a variable baseline for better prototyping and evaluation with a single MIPI CSI camera slot: The two image sensors are on separated camera boards, and you easily move them around for different perspectives while the Camarray HAT handles the rest of the work. This is helpful for proof-of-concept stages when you may want more flexibilities than what a fixed stereo camera module can offer. You will be able to find the optimal baseline for your application with this bundle, and we welcome you to send us product customization requests after that.
- Head, and eye tracking
- Gesture detection
- Motion detection
- 3D reconstruction
- Depth-related vision applications, etc.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano.
- Complete Synchronization(The frames of two cameras are synchronized at the hardware level, extra synchronization scheme by time stamping or so does not need to be considered).
- Mono Global Shutter: Shoot high-speed moving objects in crisp sharp images.
- The ISP processing function is supported on the Raspberry Pi platform, and the max frame rate is: [email protected]*2×800
- The ISP processing function is not supported on the Nvidia Jetson platform, and the max frame is: [email protected]*2×800
- Variable Baseline Extension: Compared to the fixed stereo camera module version(B0263), this stereo camera bundle has higher flexibility. The separated cameras can be used with a variable baseline device and controlled through the computer control system to achieve rapid and dynamic interactive adjustment of the moving parts for human-like multi-degree-of-freedom stereo binocular vision
|Support Platform||Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano|
|Output/CSI-2 Speed||x1 CSI-2 2-lane Output Port/1.0 Gbps/Lane|
|ISP Support||Supported on Raspberry Pi, Not supported on Nvidia Jetson|
|Aggregate mode||Full Spelling|
|Frame Rate（On Raspberry Pi）||Max [email protected]*2×800|
|Frame Rate（On Nvidia Jetson）||Max [email protected]*2×800|
|Image Sensor||Monochrome Global Shutter OV9281|
|Pixel Size||3 μm x 3 μm|
|Active Array Size||1280 x 800|
|Optical Size||1/4 inch|
|Focusing Range||30mm ~ infinite|
|IR Sensitive||No IR filter, sensitive to IR|
|Camera Board Size||40mm x 40mm|
|Camarray Hat Size||65 x 56 mm|
|Effective Focal Length||2.8mm|
|FOV on 1/4” RPi Camera||70° (H)|
|Lens Size||14mm x 15.6mm|
|Default Lens||Low distortion M12 lens (Part Number: M27280M07S)|
- 2 x 1MP OV9281 global shutter camera module with low distortion M12 lens
- 1 x Arducam Camarray stereo camarray HAT
- 2 x 150mm/6inch 22pin to 22pin camera cables
- 1 x 300mm/12inch 15pin to 22pin camera cable
- 1 x 73mm/2.87inch 15pin to 22pin camera cable
- 4 x M2.5*10mm Nylon Hex Standoffs
- 4 x M2.5 Nylon Nuts
- 4 x M2.5*6mm Nylon Screws
- Raspberry Pi and Jetson board is not included in the package.
- This bundle kit is not recommended for Raspberry Pi Zero.(Due to the limitation of the memory)
- The driver of the kit is mainly developed based on the Raspberry Pi/Nvidia Jetson official board, and there is no guarantee that the third-party board can be used (due to the different allocation of hardware resources, it is not compatible with the driver)
- The camera kit does not have an onboard ISP, using the ISP function is platform-dependent. (On the Raspberry Pi platform, you can use the ISP processing of images. On the Jetson platform, image capture tools and applications conforming to the V4L2 standard framework are supported, but ISP processing of images is not supported).
- The OV9281 cameras in this kit are customized and cannot be used on Raspberry Pi or Jetson individually.
- The I2C signal and clock of each camera are fully synchronized. It is unavailable to capture the same frame of images at different exposure times/gains for each camera.
Used on Pi
Used on Jetson
Introduction This Arducam stereo camera bundle kit consists of two synched OV9281 global shutter cameras and an Arducam Camarray stereo camera HAT. As a stereo bundle system, it enables simultaneously working dual cameras with a Read more…