A quad-camera kit that allows you to use up to four 16MP autofocus cameras on a standard Raspberry Pi model.
By default, the kit works in a quad-channel mode where all cameras are configured to capture stills/videos at the exact same time.
Single Channel (no sync):
4 cameras work consecutively where one camera captures after the other. Full res for each.
2 cameras merged into 1 full-res frame, working synchronously. 1/2 res for each.
4 cameras merged into 1 full-res frame, working synchronously. 1/4 res for each.
- 16MP Synchronized Quad-Camera Kit Getting Started
- Depth Mapping on Arducam Stereo Camera HAT with OpenCV
- 16MP Synchronized Quad-Camera Kit User Guide
- 4 ×16MP Camera Module
- 1 ×UC-512 Camarray HAT
- 4 ×30cm 15-22pin Camera Cable
- 1 ×7cm 15-22pin Camera Cable
- 1 ×Screw Pack
*To use it on Pi Zero and 2 W, you need this.
**The 64MP cameras in the kit are exclusively made and can only be used with the Camarray HAT. Connecting any of them directly to Raspberry Pi will not work.