[Discontinued] 2MP IMX462 Color Ultra Low Light STARVIS HDR Camera Module with M12 Lens for Raspberry Pi
Visit the Arducam Store
Discontinued, check alternative item B0444.
- Ultra Low Light: Ultra low light Sony STARVIS IMX462 image sensor. Supports capturing images in extremely low light conditions(even 0 Lux)
- Better Performance: With up to 10471 G sensitivity and -1 NIR sensitivity, it can obtain more light and improve image quality under ultra low light and special lighting conditions.
- Replaceable M12 Lens: Equipped with a 88°(HFOV) M12 Lens. You can replace it with other M12 lenses. Example Lenses: LK005
- Platform Compatibility: Supports Raspberry Pi 3/4/Zero/CM3/CM4. Native to Raspberry Pi. No additional driver is needed.
- Higher Frame Rate: 90fps at 1280×720 resolution, 46fps at 1920×1080. Maximum frame rate in Full HD 1080p mode: 30 fps
The ultra low light image sensor can receive more light in extremely low light conditions, making it widely applicable to special lighting projects such as astrophotography. Arducam has released four low-light cameras so far, three of which feature switchable Motorized IR-cut. This camera is based on the SONY IMX462 STARVIS Ultra low light image sensor. The sensor has very high Gravity sensitivity and NIR sensitivity for better image quality in low-light environments.
The camera is equipped with a 88°(HFOV) M12 Lens. A manual focus camera allows you to use it in situations such as macro photographs, low light conditions, etc. Meanwhile, this camera is native to Raspberry Pi and fully supported by libcamera and Picamera2 library.
Arducam is committed to creating diverse and convenient camera solutions for embedded camera users. We are not only engaged in the production and development of optical products, but also strive to provide complete solutions for embedded cameras, optical components, etc. For details, please refer to our official website www.arducam.com
- Surveillance cameras
- FA cameras
- Industrial/Agricultural cameras
- Autonomous mobile robots, UGV/UAV, ADAS, etc.
- Ultra Low Light: Based on Sony STAVIS Ultra Low Light IMX462 image sensor, which is capable of capturing visible and near-infrared images with very low noise even in extremely low-light conditions or no light (near 0 lux).
- High G Sensitivity: Up to 10471 G sensitivity of IMX462 Camera. Gravity sensitivity is an important indicator of camera performance in low light conditions. Higher the G sensitivity, better the low light performance.
- Better NIR Sensitivity: NIR(near infrared) imaging performance is one of the most crucial features for smart surveillance, smart traffic monitoring, and agricultural applications. IMX462 image sensor can achieve ~1 NIR sensitivity, which enables it to accept more of the near-infrared spectrum, improving image quality under special lighting conditions
- Quality Images/Videos: Up to 90fps at 1280×720 resolution, 46fps at 1920×1080 in still mode. Maximum frame rate in Full HD 1080p mode: 30 fps. Support Multiple exposures HDR, Digital Overlay HDR with clear image and higher signal-to-noise ratio.
- Native to Raspberry Pi: Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3/4/Zero/CM3/CM4. Native to Raspberry Pi. No additional driver is needed. Support latest Raspberry Pi Bullseye OS and libcamera command.
|Optical Size||1/2.8”(6.46mm sensor diagonal)|
|Number of effective pixels||1920(H) × 1080(V)|
|Pixel Size||2.9μm × 2.9μm|
|Support Platform||Raspberry Pi 4/3/Zero/CM3/CM4|
|Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|Color Filter Array||Quad-Bayer RGB|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Lens Size||(2G2P+IR) M12 Lens|
|Field of View(FOV)||120°(D)x88°(H)x55°(V)|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR-cut Filter, visible light only|
|Camera Board Size||38 × 38 × 20.67mm|
- 1 x Arducam 2MP IMX462 Ultra Low Light camera module with M12 Lens
- 1 x 150mm 15pin-22pin FPC Cable
- The package contains small contents, please keep it away from children to avoid accidental ingestion
- After receiving the package, please confirm whether the contents of the package are consistent with the description
- No Raspberry Pi board is included in the package
- This camera is native supported by Raspberry Pi, you don’t need additional driver to run it, but you will need some configuration, please refer to the following doc.
- The lens on this camera is not interchangeable, if you need to replace the lens, please contact sales in advance!
- Quick Start Guide.pdf
- Quick Start Guide for Raspberry Pi Native Camera
- Arducam Ultra Low Light Camera Module
- How to Set Long Exposure Time with Low Light Camera