Cable Extension Kit for RPi Camera Modules V1/V2/HQ, and 16MP/64MP/ToF Camera Module
Visit the Arducam Store
- Longer Cable Length: Extend your pi camera connection up to 15 meters.
- Zero Configuration: plug-n-play out of the box.
- Natively Supported: works with official V1, V2, and HQ, and Arducam 16MP/64MP/ToF Camera Module.
- LAN Cable Included: No need for extra hardware.
- Highly Compatible: ready for the latest Raspberry Pi OS and camera software (libcamera).
A cable extension kit that converts high speed MIPI CSI-2 interface into LAN connection so you can put a Pi camera up to 15 meters away from your Raspberry Pi.
The kit works out of the box with any of the following cameras:
- Official camera module V1/V2/HQ
- Raspberry Pi Official Camera Module 3
- Arducam OV5647/IMX219/IMX477 Series
- Arducam 16MP Series
- Arducam 64MP Series
No extra software/configuration is needed.
- Cable Extension Kit Getting Started.pdf
- Ethernet Extension Solution for Arducam Multi-Camera Kit
- Arducam Camera Extension Solution
- 3D drawing for U6248
- Arducam Ethernet Extension Kit for Raspberry Pi Cameras
- 1 × Rx board
- 1 × Tx board
- 1 × 1-meter LAN cable
- 2 × 8cm ribbon flex cables for MIPI CSI-2 Transmission
- 1 × mounting screw pack