12.3MP 477P High Sensitivity CMOS with C-CS Adapter and Tripod Mount for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, Pi 3/3B+, and Pi Zero 2W
Visit the Arducam Store
- Native to Raspberry: No need to install additional driver for this camera
- Repaceable Lens: Various CS/C lens options, refer to LK004 for detail
- Higher Resolution: Up to 12.3MP, capture sharper images
- Easy to Setup: Just connect the camera and Raspberry Pi with the FPC cable
- Support Tripod Adapter: Compatible with any tripod with standard 1/4″-20 mounting screws
The camera is a 12.3-megapixel sensor with a 7.9 mm diagonal image size, back-illuminated sensor architecture, adjustable back focus, and C and CS interface lens support.
The Arducam HQ Camera Series offers higher sensitivity than the existing camera module v2, with a pixel size of 1.55µm × 1.55µm, twice the pixel area of the IMX219 on the camera module V2, which improves low-light performance.
It supports all Raspberry Pi boards, and a standard cable is supplied in the package for connecting to the Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/2B/B+. If you want to connect to all models of Pi Zero, you will need a 22-22-pin FPC cable.
- DSLR Camera Control
- Remote Viewing Camera
- Time-lapse Machine
- Security System
- Smart Video Doorbell
- Face Recognition
- Instant (Polaroid-Style) Camera, etc.
|Still Resolution||12.3 Megapixels|
|Video Modes||2028 × 1080p50, 2028 × 1520p40 and 1332 × 990p120|
|Sensor Resolution||4056 x 3040 pixels|
|Sensor image area||6.287mm x 4.712 mm (7.9mm diagonal)|
|Pixel Size||1.55 µm x 1.55 µm|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR-cut Filter, visible light only|
Electrical & Mechanical
|Camera Board Size||38 × 38mm|
- 1 x 12.3MP Camera Board with C-CS Adapter and Tripod Mount
- 1 x 80mm/3.15inch 22pin camera cable for pi Zero&W
- 1 x 150mm/6inch 15pin to 22pin camera cable for pi A&B series
- Raspberry Pi board is not included in the package
- The CS lens is not included in the package
- The tripod mount is not included in the package. If you need it, please refer to: UB0216
- This camera module supports the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (released on Jan 28th, 2022) and libcamera apps, not for the previous Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy) users.)
- Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing