|SONY STARVIS IMX462
|Type 1/2.8” (Diagonal 6.46 mm)
|Max Sensor Resolution
|1920 x 1080, 2MP
|Color Filter Array
|Resolution and Frame Rate
|ISP Output Format
|JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; MJPEG, H.264
|FOV(Field of View)
|Integral IR cut filter
|Compatible with 34mm×34mm, 28mm×28mm
Arducam Ultra Low Light 2MP IMX462 STARVIS Camera, 1080P HD Wide Angle Pivariety Camera Module for Raspberry Pi
- Based on Sony 2MP IMX462 STARVIS color sensor
- Ultra Low Light: Minimum illumination: 0.01Lux
- Wide Aperture: F.N0 0.95(Allow more light enter)
- ISP Support: Auto exposure, auto white balance
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation, like Gstreamer, OpenCV
- More Applications: Night vision, home security, machine vision and so on
Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. For a long time, Raspberry Pi users are limited to use the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ). Now Arducam made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
This B0333 is a new member of the Arducam Pivariety series, which adopts an IMX462 low light sensor and also supports hardware ISP functions like AEC/AGC, etc. That is to say, with this Pivariety, you can get much more decent image quality compared with the Official cameras under low light conditions.
- Surveillance cameras
- FA cameras
- Industrial cameras
- Autonomous mobile robots, UGV/UAV, ADAS, etc.
- 1 x Arducam 2MP IMX462 ISP Camera Module
- 1 x 150mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- 1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
- Raspberry Pi board is not included in the package
- Pivariety Driver can only work with libcamera instead of raspistill/raspivid application
- Due to the limitation of the platform and driver, the output format of the camera is changed from the highest RAW12 output to RAW10.
The spectral transmission properties for the Bayer filter on the IMX462 sensor