Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. For a long time, Raspberry Pi users are limited to use the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ). Now Arducam made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
This B0333 is a new member of the Arducam Pivariety series, which adopts a 1/2.8Inch 2MP STARVIS sensor IMX462, assembled with a wide aperture M16 lens, so as to can get much more decent image quality than the Official cameras in low light conditions.
– 2MP IMX462 STARVIS color sensor, up to [email protected]
– Minimum illumination 0.01Lux
– F0.95 wide aperture M16 lens
– AE, AWB.
– Gstreamer support.
– Upcoming V4L2 support(Although the V4L2 interface is supported, only RAW format images can be obtained, without ISP support).
– Compatible w/ all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation.
– For day&night low light vision camera system, robotics or other machine vision application.
– Image Sensor: 2MP IMX462
– Resolution: 1920H×1080V
– Pixel Size: 2.9μm×2.9μm
– Optical Format: 1/2.8″
– Lens Spec: M16 lens mount, focal length of 4mm±5%, F/0.95±5%, 92 degrees horizontal field of view (HFoV)
– Minimum Illumination: 0.01Lux
– Frame Rate: Adjustable, [email protected]
– Sensor Output Format: RAW10
– ISP Output Format: The output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG
– The output video format of MJPEG, H.264
– Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
– Board Size: 38mm×38mm
– Hole Pitch: Compatible with 34mm×34mm, 28mm×28mm
– 1 x Arducam 2MP IMX462 ISP Camera Module
– 1 x Arducam adapter Board
– 1 x 200mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
– 1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories