The camera uses the Sony Low Light STARVIS IMX327 sensor which is a diagonal 6.46 mm (Type 1/2.8) CMOS active pixel type solid state image sensor with square pixel array and 2.13 million effective pixels. The chip uses analog 2.9 V, digital 1.2 V, and interface 1.8 V. This highly sensitive low-light camera can capture extremely sharp images with minimal noise at extremely low light conditions. It features low power consumption, high functionality, high sensitivity, low dark current and no smear. The sensor applies R, G, and B primary color mosaic filters, as well as a variable electronic shutter.
- Surveillance cameras
- FA cameras
- Industrial cameras
- Autonomous mobile robots, UGV/UAV, ADAS, etc.
- Input frequency: 74.25 MHz / 37.125 MHz
- Pixels: Approx. 1920 (H) × 1080 (V) 2.07 million pixels
- Maximum frame rate in Full HD 1080p mode: 30 fps
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) function: Multiple exposure WDR, Digital Overlay WDR
- 10-bit/12-bit A/D converter
- CSI-2 serial data output: 2 Lane, RAW10 / RAW12 output
|Sensor||SONY STARVIS IMX327|
|Optical Size||Type 1/2.8” (Diagonal 6.46 mm)|
|Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|Max Sensor Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Color Filter Array||Bayer RGB|
|Resolution and Frame Rate||RAW10: 1920×[email protected];1280×[email protected], RAW12: 1920×[email protected];1280×[email protected]|
|Supported Platform||Pi 4/3/Zero/CM3/CM4|
|Lens Mount||M12 Mount|
|Effective Focal Length||4.3±5%mm|
|Back Focal Length||5.43±0.2mm|
|FOV(Field of View)||80°H|
|IR Sensitivity||Motorized IR-CUT|
|Camera Board Size||38mmx38mm|
Among the Sony STARVIS series sensors, IMX290, IMX462, and IMX327 are some of the more popular ones. Though they are all belong to the STARVIS series, there are some differences between them. Please see the following table about the similarities and differences:
|Mega Pixel||2.10 MP||2.07 MP||2.07 MP|
|Max Frame Rate||120||120||60|
|NIR sensitivity (850 nm) *||~1||~0.5||~0.5|
G Sensitivity*: Gravity sensitivity is an important indicator of camera performance in low light conditions. Higher the G sensitivity, better is the low light performance.
NIR sensitivity*:NIR imaging performance is one of the most crucial features for smart surveillance, smart traffic monitoring, and agricultural applications.
- If low light sensitivity is your key requirement, then choosing IMX462(B0423) and IMX327(B0425) will better suit your requirements
- If you need a higher frame rate for your project, then the higher frame rate IMX462(B0423) and IMX290 (B0424) will be your first choice
- Among the above three sensors, IMX462 has relatively high near-infrared sensitivity. If you need this feature more, it is recommended that you choose IMX462 (B0423)
- 1 x IMX327 Motorized IR-CUT Camera Module
- 1 x 150mm 15pin to 22pin flex cable
- This product uses an interchangeable M12 lens, for more options about M12 lens, please click:LK001
- For any issues when using the camera, you can directly contact [email protected] .
- If you have any custom requirements for this camera module, you can directly contact [email protected] for help.