The OV2640 CAMERA chip image sensor is a low voltage CMOS device that provides the full functionality of a single-chip UXGA(1632X1232) camera and image processor in a small footprint package. The OV2640 provides full-frame,sub-sampled,scaled or windowed 8-bit/10-bit images in a wide range of formats,controlled through the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB) interface.
- Maxim resolution 1600 x 1200 UXGA at 15 fps
- Maxim frame rate 30fps at SVGA, 60 fps at CIF
- Optical size 1/4″
- Onboard regulator for DVDD,DOVDD,AVDD, only single 3.3V supply needed
- Output support for Raw RGB, RGB (GRB 4:2:2,RGB565/555), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2)formats
- Supports image sizes: UXGA, SXGA, SVGA, and any size scaling down from SXGA to 40×30
- Support real time JPEG compression
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Standard SCCB interface
- Digital Video Port interface, 3.3V LVTTL compatible
- 20pin 2.54mm(0.1″) pin header connector
- Easy intergrate with STM32,FPGA,DSP,Arduino etc.
- Please contact the seller for more information with the pinout or mating connector and camera adapter board.
Introduction Arducam OV2640 camera breakout incorporates Omnivision 1/4−inch CMOS active−pixel digital imaging sensor OV2640 with an active pixel array of 1632 x 1232 including border pixels. The entire system-on-a-chip (SOC) has low power requirements that Read more…
Arducam USB3.0 Camera Shield
Introduction Arducam USB3 camera shield is the latest USB3.0 camera shields, it offers the improved performance and enhanced functions than the previous USB2.0 camera shield. It not only supports high resolution and high frame rate Read more…
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors or Amazon store