The OV2640 CAMERA chip image sensor is a low voltage CMOS device that provides the full functionality of a single-chip UXGA(1632X1232) camera and image processor in a small footprint package. The OV2640 provides full-frame,sub-sampled,scaled or windowed 8-bit/10-bit images in a wide range of formats,controlled through the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB) interface.
- Maxim resolution 1600 x 1200 UXGA at 15 fps
- Maxim frame rate 30fps at SVGA, 60 fps at CIF
- Optical size 1/4″
- Onboard regulator for DVDD,DOVDD,AVDD, only single 3.3V supply needed
- Output support for Raw RGB, RGB (GRB 4:2:2,RGB565/555), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2)formats
- Supports image sizes: UXGA, SXGA, SVGA, and any size scaling down from SXGA to 40×30
- Support real time JPEG compression
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Standard SCCB interface
- Digital Video Port interface, 3.3V LVTTL compatible
- 20pin 2.54mm(0.1″) pin header connector
- Easy intergrate with STM32,FPGA,DSP,Arduino etc.
- Please contact the seller for more information with the pinout or mating connector and camera adapter board.
Introduction Arducam OV2640 camera breakout incorporates Omnivision 1/4−inch CMOS active−pixel digital imaging sensor OV2640 with an active pixel array of 1632 x 1232 including border pixels. The entire system-on-a-chip (SOC) has low power requirements that Read more…