- Optical Format: 1/2”
- Effective Focal Length:25mm
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 250mm
- HFOV on 1/2.3” HQ Camera: 20°
- HFOV on 1/4” RPi Camera: 8°, F/NO: 2.0
- Mount:M12, Length Holder Height: 13mm
- Screws, specifications, and instructions for changing lens provided.
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to IR light, without IR filter
- 1pcs MTV2520B 25mm Focal Length M12xP0.5 Camera Lens
- Lens Holder NOT included, you need to order it seperately.
- Typically lenses with a larger Field of View will require shorter holders, and that means you need to change the lens holder if the lens does not focus at all.
Lens holder options
Over the past few years, Arducam has launched many camera boards for Raspberry Pi with M12 or CS-mount lens holders. One of the many features that outperformed the official ones was the interchangeable lenses, a Read more…
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors