Arducam CMOS Camera Adapter Board for Omnivision Image Sensor
CMOS Camera Adapter Board for Omnivision Image Sensor
This adapter board can Support most OmniVision COMS Camera module.
8bit pin header style camera breakout board support
- 0.3MP : OV7670, OV7725
- 1.3MP: OV9650
- 2MP: OV2640
- 3MP: OV3640
- 5MP: OV5642
- Single power supply range:2.8V~3.3V
- 8 bit RGB/YUV/Raw camera data bus
- Pin pitch:2.54mm
- Can be used in MCUs, ARMs, CPLD, FPGA, DSP paltform
- VCC: Power Supply
- GND: Power Ground
- SCL: I2C Clock
- SDA: I2C Data
- VSYNC: Vertical Sync
- HREF: Horizon Reference
- PCLK: Pixel Clock
- XCLK: Master Clock
- D0~D7: Data Bus
- Y0~Y1: LSB in YUV 10 bit mode
- Flash: Optional Flash signal
- PWDN: Power down input ard
- 1 pcs CMOS Camera Adapter Board for Omnivision Image Sensor
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors
You may also like…
- This Arduino camera comes with an F1.8/6 mm lens, it also supports AEC, AGC, AWB, ABF and ABLC, detailed specifications can be found below.
- It can be connected to most Arduino boards, although we’d recommend using our SPI Modules for …
- High sensitivity for low-light operation.
- Maxim resolution 1600 x 1200 UXGA at 15 fps
- Output support for Raw RGB, RGB (RGB565/555),GRB422,YUV (422/420) and YCbCr (4:2:2) formats
- Easy intergrate with STM32,FPGA,DSP,Arduino etc.
- Supports image sizes:UXGA,SXGA, …
- Can be used in MCU, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
- 2 megapixels image sensor OV2640
- M12 mount or CS mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- IR sensitive with proper lens combination
- <span ...