The B020201 is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family. Based on the 1/2.8” Sony IMX291 image sensor, it’s a 2MP, UVC compliant, ultra wide angle, low light, high speed USB 2.0 camera with metal case.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! The native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux and Mac shall be compatible with this camera so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
This SONY 2MP IMX291 color COMS sensor produces the camera with an 80DB wide dynamic range, can capture the minimum illumination 0.001Lux, which gives you a wider angle of view and clearer visual joy for day and night.
- Video conference
- Home video surveillance system
- Day&night low light vision security camera system
- Dash cam
- Monitoring 3D printer
- Baby Camera
- Robot and machine vision
Features & Specs
- Sensor: 1/2.8” IMX291
- Resolution: 2MP 1945H x 1109V
- Data Format: MJPG/YUY2/H.264
- Frame Rate: H.264 [email protected] x 1080; MJPG 30fps[email protected] x 1080; YUY2 [email protected] x 360.
- Dynamic Range: 80DB
- Minimum Illumination: 0.001Lux
- Field of View (FOV)：D= 160°
- Lens Mount: M12
- Focusing Range: 6.56ft (2M) to infinity
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
Functionality and Compatibility
- Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- Audio: Dual microphones
- System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, and Mac with UVC (Android compatibility: contact us for support.)
- Power Supply: USB powered 5V
- Working Current: MAX 300mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C).
- Dimension: 1.73″×1.4″
- Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)
- 1 × 2MP IMX291 USB 2.0 camera board with metal case
- 1 × 3.3ft (1M) USB 2.0 cable