Arducam Sensor Extension Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2, 300MM/1FT Cable to Extend IMX219 Sensor for Smaller Enclosure, Narrow Space and Spy Camera Project, Work with V2 Camera on Jetson Nano
Visit the Arducam Store
- This Sensor extension cable is to extend the IMX219 sensor and fit into the space-constrained environment. It can also be used on the Nvidia Jetson Nano
- Fresh Design: A fresh Arducam design to extend your camera vision on the Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2
- Easy to SetUp: Just need to detach the connectors and re-attach it with the cable
- Flexible View: You can put the camera in a smaller enclosure and narrow space, like through a small hole or a tube
- Various Options: Compatible with Arducam IMX219 Sensor drop-in replacement modules
This Arducam 300mm extension cable is mainly designed for the Raspberry Pi V2 camera board in order to extend the small camera module with much longer distance and fit into the space-constrained environment.
It can also be used for the Arducam Nvidia Jetson Nano IMX219 camera board as the Jetson Naono is compatible with the Raspberry Pi camera module V2.
|Suitable Sensor||Sony IMX219|
|Sensor Optical Format||Type 1/4(Diagonal 4.60mm)|
|Electromagnetic shielding||With Electromagnetic shielding|
- 1 x Arducam 300mm extension cable for Raspberry Pi and Nvidia Jetson Nano Camera Module
- Raspberry Pi V2 camera board or Arducam Nvidia Jetson Nano IMX219 camera board is needed to work with this extension cable.
- It does NOT support 5MP V1 cameras or any other sensors.
- Please detach and re-attach the connectors gently and carefully, otherwise you might cause damage to the connection.
- The Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 is NOT included.
Arducam Introduces 8MP IMX219 Auto Focus, Wide Angle, Zero-Distortion and Spy Camera to the NVidia Jetson Nano
NVIDIA JETSON NANO AND ITS CAMERAS The Jetson Nano is a powerful single-board computer from NVidia. Featuring the extraordinary GPU performance, this NVidia development board is widely used in image processing applications like motion-tracking, face recognition and home surveillance camera systems, and a smart camera is a key to realizing all of them. However, currently, […]