This Arducam 300mm extension cable is mainly designed for the Raspberry Pi V2 camera board in order to extend the small camera module with much longer distance and fit into the space-constrained environment.
It can also be used for the Arducam Nvidia Jetson Nano IMX219 camera board as the Jetson Naono is compatible with the Raspberry Pi camera module V2.
|Suitable Sensor||Sony IMX219|
|Sensor Optical Format||Type 1/4(Diagonal 4.60mm)|
|Electromagnetic shielding||With Electromagnetic shielding|
- 1 x Arducam 300mm extension cable for Raspberry Pi and Nvidia Jetson Nano Camera Module
- Raspberry Pi V2 camera board or Arducam Nvidia Jetson Nano IMX219 camera board is needed to work with this extension cable.
- It does NOT support 5MP V1 cameras or any other sensors.
- Please detach and re-attach the connectors gently and carefully, otherwise you might cause damage to the connection.
- The Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 is NOT included.
Arducam Introduces 8MP IMX219 Auto Focus, Wide Angle, Zero-Distortion and Spy Camera to the NVidia Jetson Nano
NVIDIA JETSON NANO AND ITS CAMERAS The Jetson Nano is a powerful single-board computer from NVidia. Featuring the extraordinary GPU performance, this NVidia development board is widely used in image processing applications like motion-tracking, face Read more…
Use M12 Lenses on Raspberry Pi Camera V2 with Ease for Wide Angle, Telephoto and Macro Shooting, or Even Turn It into a Spy Camera
Give the Official Raspberry Camera an Upgrade Consumer Electronics is more or less about pushing specs to the limit, so consumers can always buy newer and more powerful gadgets when they want it. In a Read more…