To help customers evaluate the cameras or build a prototype with your own circuits without dealing with fine pin pitch flex cable or soldering balls, Arducam released the evaluation kit with camera breakout boards and Arducam USB2/USB3 camera shield without writing a single line of code.
The MT9V022 is a 1/3-inch monochrome wide-VGA format CMOS active-pixel digital image sensor with global shutter and high dynamic range (HDR) operation. The sensor has specifically been designed to support the demanding interior and exterior surveillance imaging needs, which makes this part ideal for a wide variety of imaging applications in real-world environments.
High frame rate, high dynamic range, good sensitivity for machine vision with external trigger.
- 1/3″ optical format
- 0.36MP 752 x 480 MT9V022 global shutter sensor
- 6.0 x 6.0 um Pixel size
- 60fps at full resolution
- 4.8V/lux-sec responsivity
- 55db linear, 110db HDR dynamic range
- single 3.3V power input
- Default low distortion M12 mount 2.8mm lens (Part Number: M27280M07S)
- High dynamic range imaging
- Unattended surveillance
- Stereo vision
- Video as input
- Machine vision
- 1 pcs Arducam CMOS MT9V022 1/3-Inch 0.36MP monochrome Camera Module
- 1 pcs Arducam USB2 Camera Shield
- 1 pcs Parallel Camera Adapter Board for USB Camera Shield
- 1 pcs USB Cable