To help customers evaluate the cameras or build a prototype with your own circuits without dealing with fine pin pitch flex cable or soldering balls, Arducam released the evaluation kit with camera breakout boards and Arducam USB2/USB3 camera shield without writing a single line of code.
The Arducam monochrome (B&W) global shutter 1280×800 resolution OV9281 MIPI camera module is mainly designed for Raspberry Pi boards, and it can be connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware. This camera is based on 1/4-inch Omnivision OV9281 image sensor which adopts OmniPixel3-GS™ technology to provide full-frame, sub-sampled, and windowed 8/10-bit MIPI images, and capable of operating at up to 60fps in full resolution at 1lane MIPI bus with complete user control over image quality.
The sensor’s global shutter and excellent low-light sensitivity allow it to be used for any application that needs gesture detection, head and eye tracking, and depth and motion detection.
- Sensor: Monochrome global shutter OV9281
- Pixel Size: 3 μm x 3 μm
- Active array size: 1280 x 800
- Optical Size: 1/4 inch
- Focusing Range: 30mm ~ infinite
- Output formats: 8/10-bit BW RAW
- Maximum image transfer rate: 1280 x [email protected] fps
- Board Size: 40mm x 40mm
- Lens: Default: low distorion M12 lens (Part Number: M27280M07S)
- EFL: 2.8, F.NO: 2.8, HFOV: 70 Deg.
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to IR, No IR filter
- High dynamic range imaging
- Unattended surveillance
- Stereo vision
- Machine vision
- 1pcs Arducam OV9281 1/4-inch Monochrome M12 Camera Module
- 1 pcs Arducam USB2 Camera Shield (Rev.E) – Support MIPI Interface Sensors
- 1 pcs USB2 Cable