As part of Project Jetvariety, which allows any camera modules to be connected to the high-speed CSI-2 connector on the Jetson Nano. Arducam just released this OV7251 monochrome global shutter camera module for Jetson Nano. This camera is based on a 1/7.5-inch Omnivision OV7251 image sensor which adopts OmniPixel3-GS™ technology to provide full-frame, sub-sampled, and windowed 8/10-bit MIPI images, and capable of operating at up to 100fps in VGA resolution with complete user control over image quality.
The sensor’s global shutter and excellent low-light sensitivity allow it to be used for any application that needs gesture detection, head, and eye tracking, and depth and motion detection.
⚠️ KERNEL CAMERA DRIVER USED
This camera relies on kernel drivers to work – one kernel version, one camera driver. Up or downgrading your OS leads to a kernel bump, and you may need to re-install a matching driver.
- Sensor: Monochrome global shutter OV7251
- Pixel Size: 3 μm x 3 μm
- Active array size: 640*480
- Optical Size: 1/7.5 inch
- EFL: 1.3
- F.NO: 2.2
- IR Sensitivity: build-in 650nm IR cut filter
- FOV: D86.5 Deg./H72.9 Deg./V57.7 Deg.
- Focusing Range: 65mm ~ infinite
- Output interface: 1-lane MIPI serial output
- Output formats: 8/10-bit BW RAW
- Maximum image transfer rate: [email protected] x 480, [email protected] x 240, [email protected] x 120
- Board Size: 40mm x 40mm
- Support Gray, Y10, Y16
- Support standard V4L2 framework, Video Nodes, and Controls (Exposure, Gain and depending on camera parameters)
- Support External Trigger Global Shutter Camera
- Support Single Line Driver Installation Command
- Support OpenCV Friendly and Provides Source Code Demonstration
- Support Dual Camera Synchronization
- 1 pcs Arducam OV7251 MIPI 0.3MP Monochrome Global Shutter Camera Module
- 1 pcs Arducam Adapter Board for Jetson Nano
- 1 pcs 150mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
- 1 pcs 73mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
Jetvariety – MIPI Camera Modules for Jetson Nano/Xavier NX
Jetson Nano’s MIPI interface and MIPI connectors The Jetson Nano Developer Kit consists of two parts: The Computer on a Module (CoM), and the carrier board. The CoM supports high-speed MIPI interface, which is now Read more…
Project Jetvariety: How Arducam Makes it Possible to Use Any Camera Module on the Jetson Nano with One Kernel Driver for All
Introducing Project Jetvariety – Increase the Jetson Nano Camera Variety Today we are proud to introduce the Project Jetvariety (short for Jetson variety), which aims to quickly increase the variety of Jetson Nano cameras with Read more…
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors