Arducam Lens for Raspberry Pi HQ Camera, Wide Angle CS-Mount Lens, 6mm Focal Length with Manual Focus and Adjustable Aperture
Visit the Arducam Store
- It Just Works – We’ve tested this lens among the many other selected on the 12MP RPi HQ Camera. No lens shading, no dark corners, decent image quality, it just works.
- The Wise Alternative – Another cost-effective choice that adds up to you Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Module, with 6mm focal length, manual focus and adjustable aperture.
- Qualified Arducam – Arducam has been selecting and testing CS lenses on the Raspberry Pi cameras since the V1 camera era. Check B0032 if you want a 5MP Pi camera with CS Lens, and contact us to customized 8MP Pi cameras with CS lenses.
- Other Specs – 65 degrees Horizontal Field of View (HFoV), 1/2.3″ Lens Optical Format, F/1.2, Dimension: Φ30×31mm, Weight: 53g
In order to meet the new demands of the lens to work with Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, Arducam selected and tested a wide range of lenses on your Rpi HQ cameras. It’s now much easier for you to get the best lens you’ll need, and we will keep the lens list growing in the near future. We’ve tested this lens among the many other selected on the 12MP RPi HQ Camera. No lens shading, no dark corners, decent image quality, it just works. It is another cost-effective choice that adds up to you Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Module.
- Model No: CS2006ZM06
- Optical Format: 1/2.3″
- Focal Length: 6mm
- Aperture: F1.2
- Field of View (FOV): 65°(H) on Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, 37°(H) on Raspberry Pi V1/V2 Camera
- Focus Type: manual
- Mount: CS mount
- Back Focal Length: 7.53mm
- MOD: 0.2m
- Dimension: Φ30×31mm
- Weight: 53g
1pcs 1/2.3″ CS-Mount 6mm Focal Length lens for Raspberry Pi