This camera is released for official Jetson Nano/Xavier NX boards. It can also be used on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module (like CM3, CM3+), but it does not support the standard Raspberry Pi models (like Raspberry Pi 3/3B+/4) and other third-party boards.
This Arducam IMX219 camera module is mainly designed for NVIDIA® Jetson Nano and also can be used on other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc. The highlight of this camera is its wide field of view.
Currently, NVIDIA official has released the NVIDIA Jetson Orin series developer board. Based on it, we have also adapted the camera into NVIDIA Jetson Orin kernel.
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Frame Rate (NVIDIA Orin NX): 3280×[email protected]
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- Lens part number:M32076M20
- EFL: 0.76mm
- F.NO: 2.1
- Focus Type: Fixed Focus
- View Angle: 220(H)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane/4-lane
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR Filter, visible light only
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219 Camera Module with fisheye lens for Jeson Nano and Raspberry Pi Compute Module
- 1pc 15cm 15pin FPC cable
- 1pc 30cm 15pin-22pin FPC cable
The camera can be used on compute module CM3, CM3+, NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B/B+.
- 3D drawing
- How to use the camera on NVIDIA Jetson Orin NX/AGX Orin
- How to use the camera on Jetson
IMX219 – 8MP Camera
Introduction IMX219 is a 1/4″ 8MP MIPI CSI-2 image sensor, it was adopted by the Raspberry pi V2 camera module back in 2016. Now the IMX219 camera is natively supported by the Jetson Nano and Read more…
Arducam Introduces 8MP IMX219 Auto Focus, Wide Angle, Zero-Distortion and Spy Camera to the NVidia Jetson Nano
NVIDIA JETSON NANO AND ITS CAMERAS The Jetson Nano is a powerful single-board computer from NVidia. Featuring the extraordinary GPU performance, this NVidia development board is widely used in image processing applications like motion-tracking, face Read more…