Arducam IMX219 Camera Module with fisheye lens for NVIDIA® Jetson Nano/Xavier NX/AGX Orin/Orin Nano/Orin NX
Visit the Arducam Store
- More Than HD: This camera adopts 1/4” 8 Megapixel IMX219 sensor for sharp image, Max. still resolution is 3280 x 2464 pixels.
- Wider Angle of View: This camera module has 220°(H) wide-angle M12 Lens, which provides a much wider Field of View compared to the stock lens on V2 camera module.
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only; Focal Length: 0.76 mm
This Arducam IMX219 camera module is mainly designed for NVIDIA® Jetson Nano and also can be used on other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc. The highlight of this camera is its wide field of view.
Currently, NVIDIA official has released the NVIDIA Jetson Orin series developer board. Based on it, we have also adapted the camera into NVIDIA Jetson Orin kernel.
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- Lens part number:M32076M20
- EFL: 0.76mm
- F.NO: 2.1
- Focus Type: Fixed Focus
- View Angle: 220(H)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane/4-lane
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR Filter, visible light only
|Still Resolution||8 Megapixels|
|Video Modes||NVIDIA Jetson Nano/Xavier NX/Orin NX/Orin Nano/AGX Orin: 3280x2464@21fps, 3280x1848@28fps, 1920x1080@30fps, 1640x1232@30fps, 1280x720@60fps|
|Sensor Resolution||3280 × 2464 pixels|
|Sensor image area||3.68 x 2.76 mm (4.6 mm diagonal)|
|Pixel Size||1.12 µm x 1.12 µm|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR-cut Filter, visible light only|
|Focus Type||Fixed Focus|
|Field of View(FOV)||220°(H)|
|Lens Mount||M12 Mount|
Electrical & Mechanical
|Camera Board size||25 x 24 mm|
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219 Camera Module with fisheye lens for Jeson Nano and Raspberry Pi Compute Module
- 1pc 15cm 15pin FPC cable
- 1pc 30cm 15pin-22pin FPC cable
The camera can be used on compute module CM3, CM3+, NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B/B+.
This camera is released for the official NVIDIA® Jetson™ Developer Kit, and it does not guarantee to support other third-party boards.The lens on this camera is not interchangeable, if you need to replace the lens, please contact sales in advance!
- 3D drawing
- How to use the camera on NVIDIA Jetson Orin NX/AGX Orin
- How to use the camera on Jetson
Introduction IMX219 is a 1/4″ 8MP MIPI CSI-2 image sensor, it was adopted by the Raspberry pi V2 camera module back in 2016. Now the IMX219 camera is natively supported by the Jetson Nano and Xavier NX out of the box. Arducam made a lot of variation of this camera to address different use-cases for […]
Arducam Introduces 8MP IMX219 Auto Focus, Wide Angle, Zero-Distortion and Spy Camera to the NVidia Jetson Nano
NVIDIA JETSON NANO AND ITS CAMERAS The Jetson Nano is a powerful single-board computer from NVidia. Featuring the extraordinary GPU performance, this NVidia development board is widely used in image processing applications like motion-tracking, face recognition and home surveillance camera systems, and a smart camera is a key to realizing all of them. However, currently, […]