ArduCAM team now released a M12 mount camera module with OV2640 image sensor from Omnivision. With the benefit of M12 mount lens holder, user can change different lenses like wide angle lenses according to their application. Also the camera module provide a ArduCAM standard pin outs with 0.1”(2.54mm) pin pitch, user can change different modules while keep the pin outs the same.
The OV2640 CAMERACHIP™ image sensor is a low voltage CMOS device that provides the full functionality of a single-chip UXGA (1632×1232) camera and image processor in a small footprint package. The OV2640 provides full-frame, sub-sampled, scaled or windowed 8-bit/10-bit images in a wide range of formats, controlled through the Serial Camera Control Bus(SCCB) interface. This product has an image array capable of operating at up to 15 frames per second (fps) in UXGA resolution with complete user control over image quality, formatting and output data transfer. All required image processing functions, including exposure control, gamma,white balance, color saturation, hue control, white pixel canceling, noise canceling, and more, are also programmable through the SCCB interface. The OV2640 also includes a compression engine for increased processing power. In addition, OmniVision CAMERACHIP sensors use proprietary sensor technology to improve image quality by reducing or eliminating common lighting/electrical sources of image contamination, such as fixed pattern noise, smearing, etc., to produce a clean,fully stable color image.
- M12 mount lens holder, more lens options
- 1/4” sensor size
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Standard SCCB interface
- Output support for Raw RGB, RGB (RGB565/555), GRB422, YUV (422/420) and YCbCr (4:2:2) formats, JPEG compression formats
- Supports image sizes: UXGA, SXGA, SVGA, and any size scaling down from SXGA to40x30
- Automatic image control functions including Automatic Exposure Control (AEC),
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC), Automatic White Balance (AWB), Automatic Band
- Filter (ABF), and Automatic Black-Level Calibration (ABLC)
- Image quality controls including color saturation, gamma, sharpness (edge
- enhancement), lens correction, white pixel canceling, noise canceling, and 50/60 Hz
- luminance detection
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Board Size: 30.5×30.5mm
- Mounted with LS-4011 M12 Lens (updated from HX-27227)
- Please contact the seller for more information with the pinout or mating connector and camera adapter board.
- 1pcs 2Mp Megapixel OV2640 CMOS 1/4 inch Camera Module with LS-4011 M12 Mount lens