Arducam C-Mount Lens Bundle for Raspberry Pi HQ Camera, 16mm Focal Length Telephoto C Lens with Portable Tripod Stand and 2ft/60cm Black Camera Cable
Visit the Arducam Store
- They Just Work – We’ve tested this lens, the camera cable and the tripod stand on the 12MP RPi HQ Camera. With them, you can get decent quality image and release your hands.
- The C-Mount Lens – Another cost-effective choice that adds up to your Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Module, with 16mm focal length, manual focus and adjustable aperture.
- The Tripod Stand – Pocket size and lightweight, 1/4”-20 mounting screw, hassle-free fitting the RPi HQ Camera Board.
- The Camera Cable – 60cm/2ft length, 15 Pin 1.0mm Pitch interfaces, black color and long enough, goes well with 3D printers OctoPrint setup and Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera.
In order to meet the new demands of the lens to work with Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, Arducam selected and tested a wide range of lenses on your Rpi HQ cameras. It’s now much easier for you to get the best lens you’ll need, and we will keep the lens list growing in the near future. We’ve tested this lens among the many other selected on the 12MP RPi HQ Camera. No lens shading, no dark corners, decent image quality, it just works. It is another cost-effective choice that adds up to you Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Module.
- Model No: C1516ZM02
- Optical Format: 2/3″
- Focal Length: 16mm
- Aperture: F1.6-F16, adjustable
- Field of View (FOV): 30.8°(H)×23.4°(V), 24°(H) on 1/2.3″ IMX477 High Quality Camera
- Focus Type: manual
- Mount: C mount
- Back Focal Length: 17.53mm
- MOD: 0.2m
- Dimension: Φ33mm×36.5mm
- Weight: 110.7g
- 1pcs 2/3″ C-Mount 16mm Focal Length lens for Raspberry Pi
- 1pcs Tripod Stand
- 1pcs 15pin 60cm/2ft Camera Cable
- 1pcs CS to C adapter