Arducam IMX179 UVC camera module with M12 mount lens is a new member of Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s an 8MP, UVC compliant, M12 mount lens based on the 1/3.2” Sony IMX179 image sensor, USB 2.0 camera.
- – Sensor: 1/3.2” IMX179
- – Resolution: 8MP 3264H x 2448V
- – Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
- – Frame Rate: MJPG [email protected] x 2448, [email protected]; YUY2 [email protected] 480
- – Field of View (FOV)：D=105°, H= 90°, V= 65°
- – Lens Mount: M12
- – Focusing Range: 0.5m to infinity
- – IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
Functionality and Compatibility
- – Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- – Audio: single microphone (optional dual channel)
- – System Compatibility: Win7/8/10, Linux, Mac and Android with UVC
- – Power Supply: USB powered 5V
- – Working Current: MAX 350mA
- – Operating Temp.: -4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C).
- – Dimension: 38mmx38mm (Mount compatible with 34x34mm, 28x28mm)
- – Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)
- 1 pcs Arducam IMX179 8MP UVC Camera with M12 Mount Lens
- 1 pcs 1m/3.3ft USB Cable
Cameras on the Windows Platform If you click the start menu on Windows 10, you will probably find an app called “Camera.” On a laptop, the app shows the built-in front-facing camera with some simple Read more…