Arducam IMX179 UVC camera module with M12 mount lens is a new member of Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s an 8MP, UVC compliant, M12 mount lens based on the 1/3.2” Sony IMX179 image sensor, USB 2.0 camera.
- – Sensor: 1/3.2” IMX179
- – Resolution: 8MP 3264H x 2448V
- – Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
- – Frame Rate: MJPG [email protected] x 2448, [email protected]; YUY2 [email protected] 480
- – Field of View (FOV)：D=105°, H= 90°, V= 65°
- – Lens Mount: M12
- – Focusing Range: 0.5m to infinity
- – IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
Functionality and Compatibility
- – Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- – Audio: single microphone (optional dual channel)
- – System Compatibility: Win7/8/10, Linux, Mac and Android with UVC
- – Power Supply: USB powered 5V
- – Working Current: MAX 350mA
- – Operating Temp.: -4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C).
- – Dimension: 38mmx38mm (Mount compatible with 34x34mm, 28x28mm)
- – Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)
- 1 pcs Arducam IMX179 8MP UVC Camera with M12 Mount Lens
- 1 pcs 1m/3.3ft USB Cable
The Different Kinds of Camera Modules You Can Use with Windows PCs
Cameras on the Windows Platform If you click the start menu on Windows 10, you will probably find an app called “Camera.” On a laptop, the app shows the built-in front-facing camera with some simple Read more…