Arducam has been a professional designer and manufacturer of SPI, MIPI, DVP and USB cameras since 2012. We also offer customized turnkey design and manufacturing solution services for customers who want their products to be unique.
Arducam UB0213 is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s an 8MP, based on the 1/3.2″ Sony IMX179 image sensor, UVC compliant, 5-50mm varifocal USB 2.0 camera with the metal shell.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! The native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux and Mac shall be compatible with this camera so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
- Video conference
- Home video surveillance system
- Live streaming
- Record lesson and conference
Features & Specs
- Sensor: 1/3.2” IMX179
- Resolution: 8MP 1920 x 1080
- Data Format: H.264/MJPG/YUY2
- Frame Rate: MJPG [email protected] x 2448; [email protected] x 1080; YUY2 [email protected] x 480
- Resolution: 8MP 3264H x 2448V
- Frame rate: MJPG [email protected] 2448; MJPG [email protected] x 1080; YUY2 [email protected] x 360.
- Field of View (FOV): 58°-6.8°
- Lens Mount: CS
- Focal Length: 5-50mm
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
Functionality and Compatibility
- Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android with UVC
- Power Supply: USB powered 5V
- Working Current: MAX 500mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C).
- Dimension: 50mmx50mmx100mm
- Cable Length: default 6.56ft (2M)
- 1 × 8MP IMX179 5-50mm varifocal USB 2.0 camera with full metal shell
- 1 × 6.56ft (2M) USB 2.0 cable