Arducam 5MP OV5647 Camera Module with CS mount Lens for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3 (NoIR)
Visit the Arducam Store
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A or B, B+, model 2, Raspberry Pi 3,3b+
- Connection by flat ribbon cable to 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI) connector S5 on Raspberry Pi computer board
- IR Sensitivity: No integral IR filter. For IR-CUT version, check: B0032
- Lens Mount: CS/C Mount Camera for Raspberry Pi
- Lens options: CS/C lens can be changed on the camera module
The Raspberry Pi camera module has been used for many things such as a security camera, for time-lapse photography and even sent high up into the atmosphere on a weather balloon.
With the wide range of project, Raspberry Pi’s are being used for, some users were finding that the camera was no good when it was being used in low light with an Infrared light source. Unfortunately for them, the Raspberry Pi camera module has an Infrared filter built in which makes it unusable for their project. In response, we come up with a camera module just for these type of projects called the Pi NoIR camera. It is the same as the standard camera module but without an IR filter.
Without the Infrared filter, the camera can be used for night time photography, night time security or for any project where the scene will be lit by an IR light. Without a filter, the camera sensor can see short wavelength IR light around 800nm which is the IR wavelengths not generated with heat but just beyond the visible red light in the spectrum.
The camera has the same specifications as the standard camera module but has a black circuit board so it can be told apart from the standard green camera board.
- Night/Low Light vision
- Wildlife research
- Science projects
- Night time security
- Making artistic photo, etc.
|Sensor||Omnivision OV5647 sensor|
|Sensor size||1/4” (OV5647)|
|Video||1080p 30 fps, 720p 60fps, 480p 90fps|
|Lens Holder||CS/C Lens Holder|
|Lens Type||CS/C Lens|
|Dimension||36mm x 36mm|
- 1pcs NOIR Camera Board with LS-2717CS CS Mount Lens
- 1pcs 15cm 15pin FPC cable
- Raspberry Pi Board is not included in the package
- The black board is designed as night vision version that to be distinguished with the IR-CUT version
- For any problem or customization requirement, please directly contact [email protected]
Introduction 5MP OV5647 cameras, namely the V1 camera series, are used a lot on Raspberry Pi camera applications. Unlike the V2 cameras which are encrypted on the camera board with a chip, the 5MP OV5647 cameras can be easily modified and customized by third-party manufacturers, thus you will see a lot of variations of this […]
The Pi NoIR is a Raspberry Pi camera module with no Infrared filter for night time and low light photography using an Infrared light. Useful for wildlife research, science projects, night time security or making artistic photo’s. The Raspberry Pi camera module has been used for many things such as a security camera, for time […]