Arducam 2MP Ultra Low Light STARVIS IMX462 Motorized IR-CUT Camera for Raspberry Pi
Visit the Arducam Store
Arducam 2MP IMX462 Motorized IR-CUT Camera is capable of capturing visible and near-infrared images with very low noise even in extremely low-light conditions or no light (near 0 lux). This high-speed camera captures uncompressed Full HD images at 50fps at full resolution. This is great for minimizing inter-frame distortion and reducing motion blur, resulting in sharper images with more scene detail when capturing moving objects. High sensitivity, low dark current and no smear can be achieved through the adoption of R, G and B primary color mosaic filters.
- Surveillance cameras
- FA cameras
- Industrial cameras
- Autonomous mobile robots, UGV/UAV, ADAS, etc.
- Input frequency: 74.25 MHz / 37.125 MHz
- Pixels: Approx. 1920 (H) × 1080 (V) 2.07 million pixels
- Maximum frame rate in Full HD 1080p mode: 30 fps
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) function: Multiple exposure HDR, Digital Overlay HDR
- 10-bit/12-bit A/D converter
- CSI-2 serial data output: 2 Lane, RAW10 / RAW12 output
|Sensor||SONY STARVIS IMX462|
|Optical Size||Type 1/2.8” (Diagonal 6.46 mm)|
|Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|Number of the Active Pixels||1920×1080|
|Color Filter||Bayer RGB|
|Supported Platform||Pi 4/3/Zero/CM3/CM4|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Lens Mount||M12 Mount|
|Effective Focal Length||4.3±5%mm|
|Back Focal Length||5.43±0.2mm|
|Field of View(FOV)||80°H|
|IR Sensitivity||Motorized IR-cut|
|Camera Board Size||38mm x 38mm|
Among the Sony STARVIS series sensors, IMX290, IMX462, and IMX327 are some of the more popular ones. Though they are all belong to the STARVIS series, there are some differences between them. Please see the following table about the similarities and differences:
|Max Frame Rate||120fps(sensor)||120fps(sensor)||90fps(sensor)|
G Sensitivity*: Gravity sensitivity is an important indicator of camera performance in low light conditions. Higher the G sensitivity, better is the low light performance.
NIR sensitivity*:NIR imaging performance is one of the most crucial features for smart surveillance, smart traffic monitoring, and agricultural applications.
- If low light sensitivity is your key requirement, then choosing IMX462(B0423) and IMX327(B0425) will better suit your requirements
- If you need a higher frame rate for your project, then the higher frame rate IMX462(B0423) and IMX290 (B0424) will be your first choice
- Among the above three sensors, IMX462 has relatively high near-infrared sensitivity. If you need this feature more, it is recommended that you choose IMX462 (B0423)
- 1 x IMX462 Motorized IR-CUT Camera Module
- 1 x 150mm 15pin to 22pin flex cable
- This product uses an interchangeable M12 lens, for more options about M12 lens, please click:LK001
- For any issues when using the camera, you can directly contact Arducam Support.
- If you have any custom requirements for this camera module, you can directly contact Arducam Sales for help.
Used on Pi- Arducam IMX462 Low Light Camera