Arducam 130 Degree M12 Lens Bundle for Raspberry Pi HQ Camera, Wide Angle Lens with Portable Tripod Stand and 2ft/60cm Black Camera Cable
Visit the Arducam Store
Note: This product was discontinued, check the Similar lens B0269
- They Just Work – We’ve tested this lens, the camera cable and the tripod stand on the 12MP RPi HQ Camera. With them, you can get decent quality image and release your hands.
- Ultra Wide Angle M12 Lens – 130 degree HFOV (horizontal field of view), another cost-effective choice that adds up to your Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Module, which provides a much wider Field of View than C and CS lenses.
- The Tripod Stand – Pocket size and lightweight, 1/4”-20 mounting screw, hassle-free fitting the RPi HQ Camera Board.
- The Camera Cable – 60cm/2ft length, 15 Pin 1.0mm Pitch interfaces, black color and long enough, goes well with 3D printers OctoPrint setup and Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera.
In order to meet the new demands of the lens to work with Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, Arducam selected and tested a wide range of M12-mount lenses from long focus to wide angle for shooting on your Rpi HQ cameras. It’s now much easier for you to get the best lens you’ll need, and we will keep the lens list growing in the near future.
- Model No: M23280H13
- Optical Format: 1/2.3”
- Focal Length: 2.8mm
- Aperture: F2.4
- Field of View (FOV): 130° (H)
- Mount: M12 mount
- Back Focal Length: 5.65mm
- MOD: 0.2m
- Dimension: Φ18×17.9mm
- Weight: 8g
Other Arducam S-mount lens bundles with different FoVs
- Lenses under 70 degree: 20° HQ Camera Lens Bundle, 50° HQ Camera Lens Bundle, 70° HQ Camera Lens Bundle.
- Wide Angle and Fisheye Lenses: 90° HQ Camera Lens Bundle, 180° HQ Camera Lens Bundle.
- 1pcs 1/2.3″ M12 130 degree wide angle camera Lens
- 1pcs Tripod Stand
- 1pcs 15pin 60cm/2ft Camera Cable
- 1pcs M12 lens adapter
- 1pcs M12 lens locking ring