In order to meet the new demands of the lens to work with Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, Arducam selected and tested a wide range of M12-mount lenses from long focus to wide angle for shooting on your Rpi HQ cameras. It’s now much easier for you to get the best lens you’ll need, and we will keep the lens list growing in the near future.
- Model No: M23272M14
- Optical Format: 1/2.3”
- Focal Length: 2.72mm
- Aperture: F2.5
- Field of View (FOV): 140° (H)
- Mount: M12 mount
- Back Focal Length: 3.01mm
- MOD: 0.2m
- Dimension: Φ17.20×17mm
- Weight: 8g
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to visible light, with 650nm IR filter
Other Arducam S-mount lens bundles with different FoVs
- Lenses under 70 degree: 20° HQ Camera Lens Bundle, 50° HQ Camera Lens Bundle, 70° HQ Camera Lens Bundle.
- Wide Angle and Fisheye Lenses: 90° HQ Camera Lens Bundle, 180° HQ Camera Lens Bundle.
- 1pcs 1/2.3″ M12 140 degree wide angle camera Lens
- 1pcs Tripod Stand
- 1pcs 15pin 60cm/2ft Camera Cable
- 1pcs M12 lens adapter
- 1pcs M12 lens locking ring