Arducam 12MP USB 3.0 Camera with M12 Manual Focus Lens
Visit the Arducam Store
- Plug and play
- Based on 1/2.3″ 12.3MP CMOS
- Maximum still resolution of 4056×3040 pixels
- Proprietary on-board ISP advances image enhancement
- Programmable frame rates, reach up to 120fps@720p
- Camera with metal case is optional, please contact sales for details.
This 477 USB 3.0 camera boasts a maximum resolution of 12.3 megapixels utilizing the advanced 477 image sensor. With a maximum still resolution of 4056*3040, users can capture incredibly detailed images. Moreover, the camera’s frame rate can reach up to 120fps@720P, ensuring smooth and fluid video capture.
With its high quality M12 Lens offering a field of view 88°(D), this camera captures stunningly accurate images.
Arducam latest USB 3.0 camera stands out with its user-friendly plug-and-play functionality. Offering compatibility with Windows and Linux OSs, no additional drivers are needed, simplifying the setup process. Moreover, its backward compatibility with USB 2.0 host ports ensures flexibility and seamless connectivity.
- Machine Vision
- Automated Optical Inspection
- 3D Scanning and Metrology
- Robotics and Automation
- Biomedical Imaging
- Utilizing a 1/2.3″ 12.3MP image sensor, achieving a maximum still resolution of 4056×3040 pixels.
- Enjoy programmable frame rates, with the potential to reach up to 120fps at 720p resolution.
- Proprietary on-board ISP advances image enhancement: de-Bayer, gamma, BLC, AE, AWB, CCM, RGB2YUV.
- Features an 88° DFoV M12 lens with minimal distortion for exceptional image quality.
- Effortless compatibility with Windows and Linux through plug-and-play functionality, eliminating the need for additional drivers.
|Still Resolution||12.3 Megapixels|
|Color Filter Type||Color|
|Pixel Size||1.55 µm x 1.55 µm|
|Sensor Active Area||4056(H)×3040(V)|
|Frame Rate (USB 3.0)||4056*3040@10fps, 3840*2160@20fps, 2016*1520@50fps, 1920*1080@60fps, 1280*720@120fps|
|Frame Rate (USB 2.0)||1280*720@10fps|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Lens Mount||M12 Mount|
|Default Focus Range||2.3m-∞|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR-cut Filter, visible light only|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 1 device, backward compatible with USB 2.0 hosts|
|Connector||Type-C reversible interface connector|
|UVC Compliant||No additional drivers required|
|Electrical and Mechanical|
|Operating Voltage||5 V +/- 5%|
|Operating Temp.||32°F-158°F (0°C to 70°C)|
|Power Requirements||Max: 1.31W , Min: 0.74W|
|Camera Board Size||34×34 mm|
|Functionality and Compatibility|
|Supported OS||Windows, Linux|
|Recommend Sample Application||PotPlayer for Windows, qv4l2 for Linux|
|UVC Controls||Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Gain, White Balance (Manual and Auto)|
- 1 x 12MP USB3 Camera Module with Back Cover and Tripod Adapter
- 1 x 1m USB A to Type-C Cable
- The tripod shown in some pictures is not included in the package.