Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3 is the latest camera module released by Raspberry Pi Official in 2023. Arducam has designed a Fixed-Focus camera variant based on it. The camera adopts Sony 11.9MP IMX708 Image Sensor which can be used to take full HD video as well as still photographs and features an HDR mode of up to 3 megapixels.
The camera is equipped with a Fixed Focus Lens and integrated IR-cut filter which is more stable and fast when focusing compared with the Autofocus Lens. It is fully supported by the libcamera and Picamera2 library.
Arducam is committed to creating diverse and convenient camera solutions. Also, we designed various accessories for the Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3. Among them, including Camera Extension solution, Quad-Vision stereo camera kit, UVC USB camera solution, and upcoming FPD-Link solution, etc. For details, please refer to our official website www.arducam.com
- Wildlife Photograph
- Machine Learning
- High-Quality Monitor
- AI applications
- Vision Transition Project
- Complementary to RPI V3: A fixed focus supplement to the Raspberry Pi IMX708 autofocus camera module 3, catering to lots of use cases where auto-focus lenses are improper or unsafe.
- Arducam Camera Module 3: Based on back-illuminated stacked CMOS 12-megapixels high resolution Image Sensor (Sony IMX708) with HDR mode for up to 3-megapixel output. Same basic functions as Raspberry Pi Official Camera Module 3.
- Quality Images: Armed with a 66°(HFOV) fixed focus lens and the max resolution reaches 4608 × 2592. Compared to an autofocus lens, it realizes a faster-focusing speed hence stabler images. Along with built-in 2D DPC and QBC Re-mosaic function, offering a high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR). The high resolution and performance of the sensor enable the camera to capture ultra-high quality images.
- Native to Raspberry Pi: Natively supported by Raspberry Pi. No additional driver is needed when using the camera on Raspberry Pi. You only need to make some modifications in the config file. Supports Raspberry Pi Bullseye OS and libcamera command.
- Platform Compatibility: Supports Raspberry Pi 3, 4 A/B, equipped with 15-22pin FPC flexible cable. Supports application on Raspberry Pi Zero (22-pin FFC flexible cable not included in the package).
|Optical Size||1/2.43(7.4mm sensor diagonal)|
|Number of effective pixels||4608(H) × 2592(V)|
|Pixel Size||1.4μm × 1.4μm|
|Interface||MIPI CSI-2 Interface|
|Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|Common Video Mode||1080p50, 720p100, 480p120|
|Focus Type||Fixed Focus|
|Field of View(FOV)||75°(D)x66°(H)x41°(V)|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR-cut Filter, visible light only|
|Camera Board Size||25 × 24 × 11.5mm|
- 1 x Arducam 12MP IMX708 Fixed Focus camera module 3
- 1 x 150mm 15pin-22pin FPC Cable
- The package contains small contents, please keep it away from children to avoid accidental ingestion
- After receiving the package, please confirm whether the contents of the package are consistent with the description
- No Raspberry Pi board is included in the package
- This camera is native supported by Raspberry Pi, you don’t need additional driver to run it, but you will need some configuration, please refer to the following doc.