The UB0240 is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s a 8MP, UVC compliant, USB 2.0 camera. This USB camera is based on the 1/3.2” Sony IMX179 image sensor.
- Ultra HD 8MP USB camera – Autofocus lens with 8MP CMOS IMX179 (3264*[email protected]), high-Definition resolution webcam is able to ensure your videos are always sharp and crystal clear. Capture most exciting details at every 30/15fps, FoV: 58°(H)
- 1/3.2” CMOS IMX179 Image sensor Webcams: High quality and low color reproduction deviation produce sharp images and more details. Picture format MJPEG or YUY2 optional, cameras with high resolution can be used in any video system for personal or industrial.
- Mini-sized: Small and compact size is perfect for embedded applications, and ideal for Video systems, 3D scanners, VR cameras, electronic microscopes, and medical machines.
- Plug and Play: OTG supported, just plug the USB cable into your PC’s USB port, and running the software can capture the high-level video and continuous recording, no drive needed.
- Wide Compatibility: USB webcam widely works with WinXP/Vista/Windows 7/8, Windows 10 Linux with UVC. Webcam for MAC, PC, desktop computer, laptop USB.
– Sensor: 1/3.2” IMX179
– Resolution: 3264(H) x 2448(V)
-Frame Rate: MJPG [email protected] x 2448/2592 x 1944/2048 x 1536; [email protected] x 1080/1600 x 1200/1280 x 720/800 x 600/640 x 480; YUY2 [email protected] x 2448/2592 x 1944; [email protected] x 1080/1600 x 1200/1280 x 960; [email protected] x 720; [email protected] x 600; [email protected] x 480.
-Field of View (FOV): 58°(H)
-Lens Mount: M6.5*P0.25
-IR Sensitivity: Integral 650 IR filter, only visible light
Functionality and Compatibility
-Adjustable parameter: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
-System Compatibility: Windows XP (SP2, SP3)/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, and Mac with UVC
-Power supply: USB powered 5V
-Working Current: MAX 300mA
-Operating Temp: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C).
-Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)