64MP Autofocus Synchronized Quad-Camera Kit for Raspberry Pi
Visit the Arducam Store
- Multiplexing with ultra high res: 4 x 64mp cameras on 1 Pi.
- Synchronized: up to 4 cameras capturing at the same time.
- Autofocus: AF/Manual/Continuous-AF out of the box.
- Better Control: single/dual/quad channel modes.
- Highly Compatible: libcamera-ready, works well with most Pi models.
- Four in One: Combine four cameras into one frame, each camera with a max resolution of 4576(H)x3472(V)
A quad-camera kit that allows you to use up to four 64-megapixel autofocus cameras on a standard Raspberry Pi model.
By default, the kit works in a quad-channel mode where all cameras are configured to capture stills/videos at the exact same time.
Single Channel (no sync):
4 cameras work consecutively where one camera captures after the other. Full res for each.
2 cameras merged into 1 full-res frame, working synchronously. 1/2 res for each.
4 cameras merged into 1 full-res frame, working synchronously. 1/4 res for each.
- PDF – Getting Started with 64MP-AF Quad Camera Kit
- Depth Mapping on Arducam Stereo Camera HAT with OpenCV
- How to Use Arducam 64MP Quad-Camera CamArray Kit on Raspberry Pi
- The arducam 64MP cameras can only get maximum resolution and video streaming on Pi4 and CM4 platforms. The resolution and video streaming of the camera will be limited on other Raspberry Pi platforms
- This Kit Combines four cameras into one frame, each camera with a max resolution of 4576(H)x3472(V).
- 4 ×64MP Camera Module
- 1 ×UC-512 Camarray HAT
- 5 ×30cm 15-22pin Camera Cable
- 1 ×7cm 15-22pin Camera Cable
- 1 ×Screw Pack
*Raspberry Pi and tripod are not included.
*The 64MP cameras in the kit are exclusively made and can only be used with the Camarray HAT. Connecting any of them directly to Raspberry Pi will not work.