- 64 Megapixels: first camera module for RPi offering specs matching smartphones.
- Autofocus: most versatile AF (Manual/Continuous/etc.) experience on a Pi camera.
- 10x Digital Zoom: ePTZ support for super close-up views and captures.
- libcamera-ready: native software compatibility with a v1/v2-like form factor.
- Smooth Upgrade: works on most Pis with a CSI-2 connection.
64MP PDAF&CDAF Autofocus Camera for Raspberry Pi
Visit the Arducam Store
A 64-megapixel ultra high-resolution autofocus camera module exclusively built for the latest and future generations of Raspberry Pis.
By bringing a sensor inside modern-day flagship phones to Raspberry Pi. you can take DSLR-like still images at the maximum resolution of 9152 x 6944. And with an autofocus lens, the ePTZ, and the upcoming continuous-autofocus features.
You now get more horsepower to build more applications, to cover more industries, to unlock more fields, at a much lower cost.
For seasoned makers, Pi Hawk-eye is designed to ensure you a smooth upgrade, it is compatible with everything you already have: the v1/v2 form-factor, the MIPI CSl-2 connection, the latest libcamera software, the standard tripod mount. etc.
Even if you are using Raspberry Pi for the first time, you can follow the hands-on guide without hassle.
|Optical Size||1/1.7″ 9.25mm Diagonal(7.4×5.55mm)|
(on Raspberry Pi)
|1080p30,720p60 and 640×480p60/90|
|9152×[email protected], 8000×6000@3fps, 4624×3472@10fps, 3840×2160@20fps, 2312×1736@30fps, 1920×1080@60fps, 1280×720@120fps|
|Color Filter||Quad Bayer Coding(QBC)|
|Supported Platforms**||Pi 4B/Pi 2/3/CM3/CM4/Zero W/Zero 2 W|
|Raspberry Pi OS||Bullseye(32-bit/64-bit)|
01/28/22 or later releases
|View Angle||84 Degrees (Diagonal)|
- 64MP-AF Camera Getting Started Guide
- 64MP Product brief
- Using Raspberry Pi Camera with Your Smartphone
- How to use Arducam 64MP camera on Raspberry Pi
- 3D drawing
*Only kernel version 6.1.21 and later support 48MP and PDAF
**Raspberry Pi 2/3/Zero W may not be able to enable 9152×6944 and 8000×6000 due to RAM, please make sure your platform has more than or equal to 1G of RAM.
- 1 x 64MP-AF Camera Board
- 1 x 15cm FPC Cable
*Raspberry Pi and tripod are not included.
**To use the camera on Pi Zero and 2 W, you need this.