12MP USB Camera Module with M12 Lens, 1/2.3” 3840(H)×3032(V) 4K@30fps for Windows, Linux, MacOS and Android
Visit the Arducam Store
- 4K HD High-Res: Based on 12MP high resolution image sensor. Max resolution: 3840×3032
- Wide-Angle: Armed with a 110°(HFOV) M12 Lens, which is more useful for Landscape photography and so on.
- Manual Focus: You can manually adjust the focus by rotating the M12 Lens. Manual Focus is usually effective for specific conditions like low light and macro.
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with Raspberry Pi, Windows, Android, Linux, and Mac OS with UVC protocol.
- More Applications: Embedded applications like Video systems, 3D scanners, VR cameras, electronic microscopes, and medical machines.
This camera is Arducam NEW UVC camera. This camera is based on 12MP High Resolution image sensor. The max resolution&frame rate is 4056(H)×3040(V)@30fps. In addition, we have equipped the camera with wide-angle M12 manual focus Lens. Arducam team is committed to creating more convenient and more efficient camera solutions. We have expanded the using scope of the image sensor, enabling the camera to realize your various projects. It is armed with a 110°(H) wide-angle M12 lens. Wide-angle lenses allow more foreground to be included, and deeper depth of field improves overall composition and coherence of the subject in the shot. It is compatible with Windows, Linux, Android and MAC and no additional driver is required. If you have any other requirements, please communicate with our sales team, we look forward to further cooperation with you.
- 3D Scanner
- VR Camera
- Lightburn Laser Engraver Machine
- Video System
- 4K HD High Resolution: Based on a 12MP CMOS image sensor with M12 lens; Max Resolution: 3840(H)×3032(V). 4k Ultra HD Capable of Capturing the most exciting detail at 4k@30fps. Compression format: MJPG / YUY2
- Wide-Angle M12 Lens: Armed with a 110°(HFOV) wide-angle M12 Lens. Wide-angle lenses allow more foreground to be included, and deeper depth of field improves overall composition and coherence of the subject in the shot. Additionally, the M12 lens mount allows you to swap out other lenses that are compatible with the M12 lens mount (note: lens optical size must match the sensor optical size).
- UVC Compliant: OTG supported just plug the USB cable into your PC’s USB port, and running the software can capture the high-level video and continuous recording, no driver needed.
- Wide Compatibility: USB cameras are widely available for Raspberry Pi, Windows, Android, Linux, and Mac OS with UVC protocol.
- More Application: Perfect for embedded applications, Video systems, 3D scanners, VR cameras, electronic microscopes, and medical machines.
|Color Filter Type||Color|
|Shutter Type||Rolling shutter|
|Pixel Size||1.55um x 1.55um|
|Sensor Active Area||3840(H)×3032(V)|
|Frame Rate||MJPG: 3840*3032@30fps/640*480@30fps/1920*1080@30fps/1280*720@30fps/4160*3120@30fps/3840*2880@30fps/3840*2160@30fps|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Interface||USB 2.0 device|
|UVC Compliant||no additional driver is required|
|Operating Voltage||DC 5V +/- 5%|
|Working Current||Max 300mA|
|Operating Temp.||-4℉-158℉(-20°C to 70°C)|
|Camera Board Size||38mm x 38mm x 16mm(Hole Pitch: 34mmx34mm, 28mmx28mm)|
|Supported OS||Windows, Linux, Android and MAC|
|Sample Application||Amcap-Windows Camera application for Video and Still Capture|
|UVC Controls||Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, White Balance (Auto), Backlight Contrast, Gain, Exposure (Auto)|
- 1 x Arducam 12MP USB Camera Module with M12 Lens
- 1 x USB Cable (1M)
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- The package contains small contents, please keep it away from children to avoid accidental ingestion
- After receiving the package, please confirm whether the contents of the package are consistent with the description.