12MP IMX708 USB UVC 102° Wide Angle Fixed-Focus Camera Module 3
Visit the Arducam Store
- Compatible with All Platforms: Compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, and so on.
- Plug and Play: Integrated All pre-training examples. No additional driver is needed.
- High Resolution: Based on Sony 12MP IMX708 High Resolution Image Sensor. Active Pixels: 4608(H)x2592(V)
- Wide Angle: Equipped with a Wide-Angle Lens, FOV:120°(D)x102°(H)x67°(V). Integral 650nm IR-cut filter.
- Alternative Options: This kit is the Wide Angle IMX708 UVC camera kit, you can check Standrad Angle Version: B0304
At present, the MIPI CSI interface used by most embedded cameras is high-speed and stable, but the compatibility and convenience are far less than the USB interface compatible with the UVC protocol. And under the premise of MIPI CSI interface, many platform to use the camera needs supporting drivers and software, such as libcamera on the Raspberry Pi, V4L driver on Ubuntu, etc.
Our first attempt was to adapt the UVC adapter board on the Raspberry Pi HQ Camera, through which the UVC protocol support and communication can be realized. The same is true for the IMX708 UVC camera, which we adapted so you can use it as a webcam.
The camera is equipped with a 120°(D)x102°(H)x67°(V) Fixed Focus Lens and On-Board Audio. It is compatible with Windows, Linux, Android and MAC and so on. You don’t need to install any additional drivers other than the device driver, which is a truly convenient camera.
- Home Surveillance System
- Wildlife Photography
- DSLR Camera Control
- Instant (Polaroid-Style) Camera, etc.
- Compatible with All Platforms: Adopting UVC protocol, compatible with various platforms and operating systems, such as Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, etc.
- Plug and Play: Only the USB device driver needs to be installed, no additional drivers are needed depending on the platform. Just plug-and-play after the installation is completed.
- High-Quality Images: Based on SONY 12MP IMX708 Image Sensor. Max Resolution: 4608×2592. The high resolution allows you to get sharper and more recognizable images at a greater distance.
- Wide Angle: Equipped with a 102° Wide Angle Fixed Focus Lens. Wide-angle Lens allows you to use the camera to get a wider field of view, especially for wide-area projects.
- Audio Function: We have equipped this USB UVC camera kit with a microphone module that supports High-Quality audio input/output.
|Color Filter Type||Color|
|Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|Pixel Size||1.4μm × 1.4μm|
|Sensor Active Area||4608 × 2592|
|Frame Rate||4608×2592@10fps, 2304×1296/|
|Focus Type||Fixed Focus|
|Lens Mount||Stock Lens|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR-cut Filter, visible light only|
|Adapter Board Size||38mm x 38mm|
|UVC Compliant||No additional drivers is required|
|Operating Voltage||DC 5V +/- 5%|
|Working Current||Max 300mA|
|Operating Temp.||-4℉-158℉(-20°C to 70°C)|
|Camera Board Size||24mmx25mm|
|Supported OS||Windows, Linux, Android and MAC|
|Sample Application||Amcap-Windows Camera application for Video and Still Capture|
|UVC Controls||Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, White Balance, Gain, Exposure, Focus|
- 1 x Arducam IMX708 Wide-Angle Fixed Focus Camera Module with UVC adapter board
- 1 x USB2.0 Cable (1m/3.3ft)
- The package contains small contents, please keep it away from children to avoid accidental ingestion
- After receiving the package, please confirm whether the contents of the package are consistent with the description.
- If you can’t capture the images using Amcap, please try other software such as USB Camera, PotPlayer, etc.
- How to use UVC Camera on Linux
- How to use UVC Camera on Windows
- Modify Serial Number for UVC Cameras
- Raspberry Pi V3 IMX708 Camera Variants & Peripherals
- 3D Drawing