To meet the requirement of the mini camera size for some space or weight constrained application, Arducam now released an OEM camera module series Standalone, which combines the PCB into the camera cable to shrink the camera module greatly.
This U6044 is based on 1/4” NT99141 HD CMOS sensor, adopts a fixed-focus lens and 6mm width flex cable, and you can read more about its specs in the next chapter.
- Notebook and Desktop PC cameras
- Digital still cameras and camcorders
- Video telephony and conferencing equipment
- Security System
- Bar code reader
- Low dark current
- Auto black level calibration
- Two-wire serial interface, 16-bit address, and 8-bit data
- Support output format: YCbCr (4:2:2), RGB565, RGB555,RGB444,Raw,CCIR656, and JPEG also.
- Support image size: HD (1280*720), and any size scaling down.
- Lens shading correction and Defect pixel correction.
- Automatic control functions: Auto-Exposure control (AE), Auto-White Balance (AWB)
- Including: Sharpness, noise reduction, defect correction, gamma, color saturation adjust.
- Special effects included.
- Embedded 1.5V regulator for core power
- Target module size: 8*8mm
|Sensor||Sensor Type||1/4″ NT99141|
|Array Size||1288 × 728|
|Pixel Size||3.0 μm × 3.0 μm|
|Image Area||3864 μm × 2184 μm|
|Frame Rate||640 x 360 @ 60fps|
|HD (1280 x 720) @ 30fps|
|Dimension||Lens Dimension||8 x 8 x 6.35 mm|
|Module Dimension||20.87 x 12.5 mm|
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors