ESP8266 and ESP32 Dev Boards & Cameras
Low-cost camera dev boards built with Espressif’s MCUs.
ESP8266 Camera Board
- Based on the ESP8266 module.
- Same form-factor and pinout as Arduino UNO R3 board.
- Support for 2MP & 5MP SPI cameras.
- Exclusive camera multiplexers for multi-camera setups.
ESP32 Camera Boards
- Based on the ESP32/ESP32-S module.
- Support for onboard WiFi, Bluetooth, and PSRAM.
- UNO-R3-like form-factors and pinouts.
- Support both Arducam SPI and parallel camera series.
- Compatible with any tinyML models.
- Exclusive multiplexers for multi-camera setups.
SPI Camera Series
- Based on 2MP and 5MP sensors, or even higher.
- 8MByte onboard frame buffer.
- Onboard ISP sensor for advanced camera controls.
- I2C for configuration, SPI for data, and command.
- Single 3.3V/5V tolerant power/IO input/output.
- Support up to 4 SPI cameras in sequence for still images.
- Onboard SD/TF card storage.
- Additional power input.
- Compatible with any microcontrollers.
- Support for any Espressif SoCs.
- Custom single/multiple camera solutions.
- Customized board form factors.
- Tailored housing options. (waterproof/anti-fog/etc.)
- Various lens options.