Arducam ESP32 PSRAM (Arducam IoTai) is an upgrade to its predecessor ESP32 board. It’s a solution to IoT (Internet of Things) and simple AI (Artificial Intelligence) applications based on ESP-32. This board incorporates an external 4MByte PSRAM that enlarges the RAM space and makes image capture and processing possible. The camera interface now can directly connect most of the parallel port cameras without additional hardware, like OV2640, OV7670, OV7725, etc.
The board supports both Arduino IDE and ESP-IDF software development tools, keeps the same form of factors and pinout as the standard Arduino UNO R3 board, and makes the Arduino shields reusable. With the onboard USB to serial chip, it supports firmware one-click-download.
The board is also designed for battery-powered portable devices with its onboard battery charging circuits and supports lithium battery power supply. The SD card slot is an extra add-on for those advanced applications that require larger storage.
Based on open-source face detection and recognition library, it supports face detection and recognition at low frame rate. Its low power feature makes it an ideal solution for home security and IoT camera applications. Arducam team also provides customized design and manufacture services, contact us for more information.
- Built-in ESP-32S Module
- Support 802.11b/g/n/e/I and Bluetooth 4.2
- Onboard 4MByte PSRAM, 32Mbit Flash
- Parallel camera interface with onboard 2MP OV2640 camera module
- 24 digital input/output pins, IO ports are 3.3V tolerant
- 16 channels LEDC which is PWM
- 8 channels SigmaDelta which uses SigmaDelta modulation
- 2 channels DAC which gives a real analog output
- Lithium battery input 3.7V
- Battery recharging 3.7V/500mA max
- Building in SD/TF card socket
- Build-in USB-Serial download interface
- Support ESP-IDF and Arduino IDE software develop tools
- Supports three low power wake-up modes
- 1pcs Arducam ESP32 PSRAM board with OV2640 camera
- Pin headers
- 2-pin battery connector
Introducing Arducam IoTai – The Ultimate IoT (Internet of Things) Board with Camera Support, Based on ESP32 and in the Shape of Arduino UNO
IoT Platform with ESP32 If you are interested in maker boards and IoT projects, you must have heard of ESP platforms such as the ESP-32 series. Considering the Wifi and Bluetooth features integrated, it is Read more…