- ESP8266 board for Arducam mini camera modules while keeping the same form of factors and pinout as the standard Arduino UNO R3 board
- Build in ESP8266-12E Module
- Interface specially designed for Arducam mini module camera shield with OV2640 2 megapixels lens (SKU:B0067) / OV5642 5 megapixels lens (SKU:B0068), not included
- 11 digital input/output pins, IO ports are …
- ESP32 UNO board based on Espressif ESP32 MCU while keeping the same form of factors and pinout as the standard Arduino UNO R3 board
- Build in ESP-32S module which supports both WIFI and BLE
- Dedicate camera interface supports for Arducam mini camera shield with OV2640 2 megapixels lens (SKU:B0067) / OV5642 5 megapixels lens (SKU:B0068)
- Support Lithium …
- Arducam IoTai is based on the ESP-32S module, uses onboard 4MByte PSRAM and 2MP OV2640 camera module, which makes it possible to capture and process the image.
- Fully compliant with WiFi 802.11b/g/n/e/i and Bluetooth 4.2 standards, supports both Arduino IDE and ESP-IDF software development tools and keeps the same form of factors and pinout …
The perfect IoT solution built on ESP32, with added PSRAM doubling the fun when playing with the onboard camera. Enjoy seamless connections through Wi-Fi/Bluetooth and make use of AI while keeping the power consumption as low as possible. It’s not just an Arduino-based IoT board, It’s the problem solver.
Showing all 3 results