Currently, the Nvidia Jetson Official only support IMX219 and IMX477 Camera Module, and many other cameras do not support directly using and ISP function.Arducam’s Jetvariety project (short for Jetson variety) wants to solve the Jetson Nano camera issues with a universal solution. Based on our Raspberry Pi MIPI camera projects, we’ve managed to quickly increase the variety of Jetson Nano cameras with our proprietary general-purpose camera solution – one adapter board and one kernel camera driver for all. Now it’s much easier to add a new camera to the Jetson Nano.
Currently, NVIDIA official has released the NVIDIA Jetson Orin series developer board. Based on it, we have also adapted Arducam Jetvariety camera into NVIDIA Jetson Orin NX kernel.
Arducam AR0234 Global Shutter Camera based on 1/2.6” 2.3MP AR0234 Color Image Sensor, this global shutter camera eliminates rolling shutter artifacts to better capture fast-moving objects. It can be used for dynamic capture of high-speed moving objects, real-time monitoring of factory machines, etc.
- Gesture recognition
- 3D scanning
- Position tracking
- Machine vision
- AR/VR/MR/XR, etc.
- Jetvariety Solution: This camera adopts the Arducam Jetvariety solution. We complied the driver for this camera to obtain the ISP processing function.
- Global Shutter: This camera is based on the 2.3MP AR0234 Color Global Shutter Image Sensor which can eliminate rolling shutter artifacts, performs much better than the rolling shutter ones when shooting high-speed moving objects.
- External Trigger Function: This function is used to capture the image and helps in synchronized streaming by connecting two or multiple cameras. In production applications (such as assembly line production), the external trigger mode can synchronize the camera with other devices.
- Shot Image and Video: Image resolution of 2.3MP 1920×1200; ISP output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; ISP Output video Format of MJPEG, H.264 with frame rate 1920×[email protected]; 1920×[email protected]; 1280×[email protected]
|Image Sensor||2.3MP AR0234|
|Number of effective pixels||1920(H)×1200(V)|
|Frame Rate||[email protected]×1200, [email protected]×1080, [email protected]×700|
|Resolution&Frame Rate(NVIDIA Orin NX)||[email protected]×1200, [email protected]×1080, [email protected]×720|
|Field of View||90°(H), 75°(V), 120°(D)|
|Shutter Type||Global Shutter|
|Output Format(With ISP)||JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; MJPEG, H.264|
|Camera Board Size||38mm x 38mm|
- 1 x Arducam 2.3MP AR0234 ISP Camera Module
- 1 x 150mm 15pin to 22pin FPC cable
- 1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
- Nvidia Jetson board is not included in the package
- We have adapted the driver for this camera to obtain the ISP processing function, so you need to install the driver before using it