The OAK-D-PoE baseboard offers full 802.3af, Class 3 PoE compliance with 1000BASE-T speeds. The OAK-D-POE baseboard has three on-board cameras which implement stereo and RGB vision, piped directly into the DepthAI SoM for depth and AI processing. The data is then output to a host via USB 3.1 Gen1 (Type-C) or via 1000BASE-T ethernet connection. Ther OAK-D-POE board exposes boot selection switches, allowing the end user to boot the OAK-SoM-Pro module from USB or the on-board eMMC or NOR flash.
- Width: 130 mm
- Height: 101 mm
- Length: 31 mm
- Weight: 361g
- Fully compatible with all OAK-D features
- IP67 rated enclosure compatible with standard tripod mount (1/4”-20)
- Interface for OAK-SoM-Pro
- USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) power source
- 1000BASE-T ethernet for data
- Header access for OAK-SoM-Pro 1.8V Aux Signals (I2C, , Module Reset)
- Micro SD connector for DepthAI SoM 3.3V SDIO
- On-board PCIe ref clk for OAK-SoM-Pro and PCIe/Ethernet bridge
- User-selectable OAK-SoM-Pro boot configuration switches
- Design files produced with Altium Designer 20
- PoE injector is required to power the device.
Minimal depth perceiving distance of the camera depends on mono camera FOV, resolution, baseline and stereo depth mode, more info is available on the Stereo Depth documentation.
OAK-D-PoE has a baseline of 7.5cm and by varying the resolution and stereo depth mode, we get the following minimal depth perceiving distances:
- Min distance (800P): ~ 70cm
- Min distance (400P): ~ 35cm
- Min distance with extended disparity (800P): ~ 35cm
- Min distance with extended disparity (400P): ~ 19.6cm
Maximal perceiving distance for OAK-D-PoE: 38.4 meters
For more information about the maximum distance see the Stereo Depth documentation.
Official Technical Support:
1. Community Discord: https://discord.gg/luxonis
2. Discussion Forum: https://discuss.luxonis.com/
3. Email Support: [email protected]