Arducam for Raspberry Pi Camera Module, Night Vision Low Light Fisheye Video Camera for Raspberry Pi 4/3/3 B/3 B+/Zero&W, IR-Cut Switch Automatically.
- Day&Night Image: Built-in motorized IR-CUT Filter, switched in and out automatically based on light condition (only visible light during the daylight and infrared sensitivity during the night with IR LEDs on), has a better low light performance.
- Support all Raspberry Pi Models: Support Raspberry Pi Zero & W, Pi 4 b, 3 b+, 3 b, and other A&B series.
- Sharp Image: Adopts 5MP OV5647 sensor, Max. resolution: 2592*1944, High Frame Rate: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Ultra Wide Angle of View: This camera module has 170°(D) wide-angle Lens, which provides a much wider field of view compared to the stock lens.
- Multiple Camera Cables: 3.3ft (1m) and 5.9in (15cm) 15pin cables for model A and B, 5.9in (15cm) 15 pin to 22 pin cable for Pi zero&w.
- Acrylic Holder: Customized designed for this IR-CUT camera board and IR LEDs, make the camera stand or be mounted somewhere you like.
- Home surveillance
- monitoring 3D printer
- wildlife photography
- NDVI in agriculture, etc.
|Sensor||Omnivision 5647 sensor|
|Sensor size||1/4” (OV5647)|
|Video||1080p 30 fps, 720p 60fps, 480p 90fps|
|Focal Length||1.3mm (You can screw the lens for focusing)|
|Field of View (FOV)||170°(D), 140°(H)|
|IR Sensitivity||Motorized IR Cut filter|
|Power Output||3.3V power output for IR LED|
|Dimension||38×38 mm, 4 mounting holes|
- 1× camera board with 5MP OV5467 sensor and IR corrected lens*
- 2× IR LED illuminator
- 2× heat sinks
- 1×150 mm/5.9” 15 pin cable for Model A and B
- 1×1 m/3.3′ 15 pin cable for Model A and B
- 1×150 mm/5.9” 15 pin to 22 pin cable for Pi Zero models
- 1 set camera holder with screwdriver, screws, standoffs, and nuts