This CSI to USB adapter board aims to break the limits of applications of Raspberry Pi IMX477 High Quality camera and Arducam IMX477 camera series. Just connect this adapter with the camera board to PC computer, laptop, Android device, Raspberry Pi or Jetsons via USB port and it can work as a webcam.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! It makes your 12.3MP IMX477 High Quality Camera UVC-compliant, the native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux and Mac shall be compatible with them so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
- Home video surveillance system
- Other vision applications demand IMX477 camera
- DSLR Camera Control
- Instant (Polaroid-Style) Camera, etc.
|Support Sensor||Sony 12.3MP IMX477|
|Auto Controlled Features||Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure|
|System Compatibility||Win7/8/10, Linux, Mac and Android with UVC|
|Signal Input||22 Pin 0.5mm Pitch CSI connector|
|Frame Rates||[email protected]×3040; [email protected]×2160; [email protected]×1944/2560×1440; [email protected]; [email protected]|
|Signal Output||1.5mm Pitch ZH connector ZHR-4|
|Voltage Input||DC 5V|
|Connecting Port Type||USB2.0|
|Operating Temp||-4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C)|
|Overall Dimension||38mm x 38mm|
|Cable Length||Default 3.3ft(1m)|
|Hole Pitch||Compatible with 29mm, 30mm, 34mm|
- 1 x CSI-UVC adapter board
- 1 x 3.8cm 22pin to 15pin camera cable for Raspberry Pi Official High Quality Camera
- 1 x 8cm 22pin to 22pin camera cable for Arducam IMX477 HQ camera series
- 1 x 1m/3.3ft USB2.0 camera cable
- 1 set accessories of standoff, screws, and nuts
- IMX477 Camera module is not included in the package
- Arducam IMX477 cameras for Jetson are deprecated because of different white balance calibrations. If you like the idea but don’t have the camera yet, check our full IMX477 USB Camera Bundle [CS Lens Bundle] [Zoom Lens Bundle] instead of buying those separately.