The highlight of the new USB2.0 camera shield Rev.E is that it supports MIPI interface sensors without any MIPI adapter board. It has onboard 16MByte hardware frame buffer, and overcome the bandwidth and dropping frames issue when using the software frame buffer scheme. In addition, with onboard frame buffer it supports synchronized multiple cameras taking images exactly at the same time. Now it well supports both PC and embedded system like Raspberry Pi, and also can provide customized support for Odroid, Beaglebone Black, Nvidia Jetson TK/TX boards.
- Support MIPI interface sensors
- Support 8-bit Parallel image sensors by a Parallel Camera Adapter Board
- Support 12bit Parallel image sensors
- Build-in IRCUT control (optional)
- Support x86, ARM 32/64bit hardware platforms
- Support Windows, Linux OS
- Fully customizable and can be ported to other hardware platform and software OS
- Provide free binary SDK library and demo software source code
- Bandwidth:480Mbps USB2.
- I/O Voltage Standard: 3.3V
- Connector: Micro-USB2.0
- Onboard Frame Buffer 16MBytes
- Size: 40 x 40 mm
- Weight: 20g
- Power Consumption: 5V/300mA
- Operation Temperature: -10℃～+55℃
- IoT cameras
- Robot cameras
- Wildlife cameras
- Machine vision
- Scientific cameras
- 1pcs Arducam USB2 Camera Shield (Rev.E) – Support MIPI Interface and Parallel Interface Sensors
- 1pcs USB2.0 micro-USB Cable
- 1pcs 150mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- 1pcs 80mm 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
Supported Camera Modules
Please check this page for the featured supported parallel and MIPI cameras of the Arducam USB2.0 camera shield(Rev.E).
Camera module/breakout is not included, should order separately.
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors