Why a mini tripod is necessary for The Rpi High Quality Camera?
The official Rpi HQ Camera module and a C-mount lens together weigh 164g, which is the equivalent of 4 Rpi 4 boards.
It’s way too heavy as an embedded camera, and your good old third hands won’t work anymore, you need something more bearable to hold the HQ camera up in proper ways, you need tripods.
Arducam selected and tested a wide range of optimal tripods and find this mini and high-cost performance tripod, which is perfect for the Rpi HQ cameras.
- 3 Variable Heights: Come with mini rotary knob head, rotate to switch to different heights and fix the leg as you need.
- 1/4″ Standard Mounting Screw: hassle-free fitting the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Board, DSLR camera and another device with the tripod mount of 1/4”-20.
- Mini and Lightweight: Only about 80g with folded length 5.8”, easy to carry and store.
- Durable and Reliable: Made of high quality ABS, fadeless, waterproof and rust-resistant; Antiskid silicone footpads keep the tripod from slipping.
- Applications: Release your hands in shooting landscapes, photographing wildlife, live streaming, videoconferencing, and so on.
- 1pcs mini tripod UB0216 for Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors