Arducam Pivariety 21MP IMX230 Color Camera Module for RPi 4B, 3B+, 3A+, CM3/CM4 and Jetson Nano/Xavier NX
Visit the Arducam Store
- High Resolution: 21MP Sony IMX230 Exmor RS™ color sensor, up to 5344×4012@9 fps.
- Gstreamer support.
- ISP Support: Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance.
- Autofocus: Motor Driver. Programmable focus control.
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation.
- USB 3.0 quick development and evaluation board is for sensors like IMX230.
Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can get better performance and a wider variety of camera, lens options. For a long time, Raspberry Pi users are limited to use the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ). Now Arducam made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
Note: This camera is released for the official NVIDIA® Jetson™ Developer Kit, and it does not guarantee to support other third-party boards.
- UAV/Drones/FPV camera
- Machine Vision
- Face Recognition
- Defect Detection
|Sensor Type||Sony 21MP IMX320|
|Pixel Size||1.12um x 1.12um|
|Sensor Output Format||RAW10|
|ISP Output Format||JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; MJPEG, H.264|
|Interface Type||2-lane MIPI CSI-2|
|Frame Rates||5344×4012@9 fps, 3840×2160@10 fps, 2592×1944@15 fps, 2656×2004@30 fps, 1920×1080@30 fps, 1280×960@120 fps, 1280×720@120 fps, 640×480@120 fps|
|Focus Type||Motorized focus, programmable focus control|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR filter, visible light only|
|Board Size||38mm x 38mm|
- 1 x Arducam 21MP IMX230 ISP Camera Module
- 1 x 150mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- 1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
- Get Start with Arducam Jetvariety Camera on NVIDIA Jetson
- Quick Start Guide for Arducam Motorized Focus Camera on NVIDIA Jetson
1. Introduction Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can get better performance and a wider variety of camera, lens options. For a long time, Raspberry Pi users are limited to use the closed-source official supported camera driver […]
In order to ensure the normal working of the hardware, the driver needs to operate according to standard procedures. These operations are cumbersome. Generally, only the hardware manufacturer understands the specific details. One of the main tasks of the driver is to ensure that the hardware works as expected according to the standard procedure and […]
- Please contact us for the image sensor datasheet.