Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can get better performance and a wider variety of camera, lens options. For a long time, Raspberry Pi users are limited to use the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ). Now Arducam made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
- 16MP Sony IMX298 Exmor RS™ color sensor, up to 4640×[email protected] fps.
- Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance.
- Programmable focus control.
- Gstreamer support.
- Upcoming V4L2 support(Although V4L2 interface is supported, only RAW format images can be obtained, without ISP support).
- Compatible with all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation.
- Sensor Type: 16MP IMX298
- Pixel Size: 1.12um x 1.12um
- Optical Size: 1/2.8”
- Active Pixels: 4656 H × 3496 V
- Lens Spec: Focal length: 4.04mm, F.NO: 2.0±5%, FOV: horizontal 62deg
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- Focus Type: Motorized focus, programmable focus control
- Frame Rate: 4640×[email protected] fps, 2320×[email protected] fps, 3264×[email protected] fps, 3840×[email protected] fps, 2592×[email protected] fps, 1920×[email protected] fps, 1280×[email protected] fps, 1280×[email protected] fps
- Sensor Output Format: RAW10
- ISP Output Format: Output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; output video format of MJPEG, H.264
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Board Size: 40x40mm
- UAV/Drones/FPV camera
- Machine Vision
- Face Recognition
- Defect Detection
- 1 x Arducam 16MP IMX298 ISP Camera Module
- 1 x Arducam Adapter Board
- 1 x 200mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
- 1 x 73mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- 1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
1. Introduction Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can get better performance and a wider variety of Read more…
In order to ensure the normal working of the hardware, the driver needs to operate according to standard procedures. These operations are cumbersome. Generally, only the hardware manufacturer understands the specific details. One of the Read more…
- Please contact us for the image sensor datasheet.