Arducam Pan Tilt Camera Bundle for Nvidia Jetson Xavier NX/Nano, 2 Two-DOF Platforms with 8MP IMX219 Cameras, with PTZ Control Board
- You’ll be Getting: A pan tilt bracket kit, 2 digital servo motors, a PTZ controller board (with jumper wires).
- Pan Tilt Kit: Free panning and tilting in a smaller PT bracket. Specifically designed for a broader view on Raspberry Pi camera projects. PWM controller board included.
- Mini Digital Servos: Two GH-S37D digital servos for a faster speed, higher torque and better holding capability (than analog servos).
- PWM Control Board: I2C controlled; Up to 16-Channel servo, 12-bit resolution for each channel; outputs the PWM signals to drive the servo motors directly.
- Applications: Home security and surveillance, robotics, sun tracker or other raspberry pi projects where you need a single camera to cover more areas.
- B0191PT can work with Nvidia Jetson Xavier NX and Jetson Nano.
- Besides the included cameras, the PT bracket is compatible with the Official 8MP camera and others with the same distance of the mounting hole.
- NOTE: The cameras can’t work on Raspberry Pi.
B0191PT is a new member of the family, which can be used to run two cameras on Jetson Xavier NX and Jetson Nano.
- Torque: 0.6 kg/cm at 3.6V, 0.8 kg/cm at 4.8V
- Operating Speed: 0.13sec/60° at 3.6V, 0.09sec/60° at 4.8V
- Operating Voltage: 3.6v～4.8v
- Operating Current: ＜350mA
- Dead Band: 3 usec
- Dimension: 20mm x 8.75mm x 22mm
- PWM Driver: PCA9685
- PWM resolution: 12-bit
- Ambient light sensor: TSL2581FN
- Ambient light resolution: 16-bit
- Communication interface: I2C
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Dimension: 25mm x 61mm
- 2 x 8MP IMX219 cameras for Jetson Nano/Xavier NX with 30cm camera cables
- 4 x Digital servos
- 2 sets epoxy bracket pieces with screws
- 1 x PWM control board
- 5 x Female to female jumper wires (The wire has no fixed color)