Arducam 5MP OV5647 Camera Module with Motorized IR Cut Filter M12 LS1820 Lens for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3 (NoIR)
Visit the Arducam Store
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A or B, B+, Pi2B, Pi3B.
- Replaceable Lens: Various M12 Lens for differnt requirement
- Connection by a flat ribbon cable to 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI) connector S5 on Raspberry Pi computer board
- Motorized IR-CUT Switch: Onboard Motorized IR cut filter, support both visible and night vision
This camera is developed for the application of the night vision. The Arducam OV5647 day and night camera can satisfied your requirement under different light conditions. The special struction is capable to achieve automatic IR-cut switching all-day. Attached with a M12x0.5 Mount LS1820 Lens that compatable with Raspberry Pi.
- Home security
- Robot cameras
- Wildlife cameras
- Cellular phones,PDAs,Toys
- Digital still cameras,etc.
|Sensor||Omnivision OV5647 sensor|
|Sensor size||1/4” (OV5647)|
|Video||1080p 30 fps, 720p 60fps, 480p 90fps|
|IR Sensitivity||Motorized IR cut filter|
|Lens Type||M12 Lens|
|Dimension||36mm x 36mm|
- 1 x OV5647 NoIR Camera Board /w Motorized IR Cut Filter M12x0.5 Mount Lens LS1820 for Raspberry Pi
- 1 x 15cm 15pin FPC cable
Introduction Arducam 5MP OV5647 Motorized IR-CUT Camera Modules are designed for both daylight and night vision photography. The motorized IR cut filter can be switched ON/OFF automatically, and the infrared LEDs are automatically ON/OFF according to the light environment. The cameras in this serial are fully supported by all the Raspberry Pi board versions including […]
Background Raspberry pi camera has both color version pi camera board and NoIR version pi camera board. So let’s take a look at the difference between these two types of cameras. The color version pi camera has 650nm IR cut filter on top of the sensor, so it can only sensitive to visible light like […]
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors