Arducam Multi-Adjustable Tripod Stand for Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, with 360 Ball Head and Bubble Level Indicator
Why a mini tripod is necessary for The Rpi High Quality Camera?
The official Rpi HQ Camera module and a C-mount lens together weigh 164g, which is the equivalent of 4 Rpi 4 boards.
It’s way too heavy as an embedded camera, and your good old third hands won’t work anymore, you need something more bearable to hold the HQ camera up in proper ways, you need tripods.
Arducam selected and tested a wide range of optimal tripods and find this mini and high-cost performance tripod, which is perfect for the Rpi HQ cameras.
- 1/4″ Standard Mounting Screw: hassle-free fitting the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Board, DSLR camera and other device with the tripod mount of 1/4”-20.
- Ball Head: Easy to twist to allow your camera to get a 360-degree vision; Twist lock with contoured knob makes your camera fixed in position.
- Adjustable Height: Telescoping monopod constructed of lightweight aluminum, each leg has 5 variable heights.
- Bubble Level: The precision spirit level helps you adjust the angle accurately to get a decent shot position, excellent for panoramic and close-up photography.
- Portable: Only about 0.55lb/250g with folded length 8”/205mm, easy to carry and store.
- Recommended max load weight is 6.6 lbs (3kg) for optimal performance
- 1pcs adjustable tripod with ball head and bubble level UB0223
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors