Arducam IMX219 Multi-Camera Kit for the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin
Visit the Arducam Store
- Designed for the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin Dev kit
- Based on 8MP IMX219 CMOS
- Built-in ISP image processing
- Support up to 6 cameras at the same time
- All 6 cameras support video streaming individually
Arducam IMX219 Camera Kit – A multi-camera solution designed for the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin. The kit comes with 6 × 8 MP IMX219 camera modules, 6 × 30cm 15-15pin FPCs, 1× camera adapter with 6 CSI-2 interfaces.
A distinctive feature of the AGX Orin is its lack of a native camera interface. Recognizing this gap, we present this innovative camera adapter board. Outfitted with 6 CSI-2 15pin connectors, and this adapter empowers you to seamlessly integrate up to 6 camera modules. A remarkable advantage of this multi-camera setup is the independent operation of each camera module. Please note that these modules must be of the same model and cannot be mixed to ensure optimal performance.
This breakthrough engineering ensures that you can harness the full potential of each camera module simultaneously, capturing diverse perspectives and enhancing your project’s scope.
- Machine Vision
- Automated Optical Inspection
- 3D Scanning and Metrology
- Robotics and Automation
- Biomedical Imaging
|Still Resolution||8 Megapixels|
|Video Modes||3280×2464@21fps, 3280×1848@28fps, 1920×1080@30fps, 1640×1232@30fps, 1280×720@60fps|
|Sensor Resolution||3280 × 2464 pixels|
|Sensor image area||3.68 x 2.76 mm (4.6 mm diagonal)|
|Pixel Size||1.12 µm x 1.12 µm|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR-cut Filter, visible light only|
|Focus Type||Fixed Focus|
|Lens Type||Stock Lens|
|Electrical & Mechanical|
|Camera Board Size||25 × 24 mm|
- 6 x IMX219 Camera Module with Case
- 6 x 30cm 15-15pin FPC
- 1 x Camera Adapter for NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin
- 1 x Screw Pack
- For NVIDIA Jetson Official Developer Kits only, third-party carrier boards are not supported.
- The camera kit supports JetPack 5.1.1/L4T 35.3.1 and above. Additional driver configuration is required before use, see the below documentation for details.