Arducam HM0360 is a low cost camera module built specifically for Raspberry Pi Pico and all available RP2040 dev boards.
- Ultra Low Power, high sensitivity, low noise VGA sensor.
- Operates 7.8mA VGA 60 FPS down to 240µA in monitor mode.
- Automatic wake and sleep operation with programmable event interrupt to wake host processor.
- On chip high precision oscillator, auto exposure / gain, ambient light sensor and zone detection.
- Metered exposure provides well exposed first frame and after extended sleep (blanking) period.
- External frame synch and stereo camera support.
- Flexible binning, subsampling and region of interest.
- Embedded line provides metadata frame, AE statistics, zone trigger and other interrupt event information.
- On-chip high precision oscillator and LDO.
- 1-lane MIPI CSI2 and 8-bit parallel/serial data format that supports 1-bit, 4-bit and 8-bit protocol.
- I2C 2-wrie serial interface supporting burst operation for fast register access.
- < 13 mm2 CSP sensor package option.
- High CRA for low profile module design.
- 1 x Arducam HM0360 camera module
Introduction Arducam HM0360 is a low cost camera module built specifically for Raspberry Pi Pico and all available RP2040 dev boards. Based on Himax HM0360-MWA. 640×480, Monochrome, up to VGA @ 60FPS max. Designed for Read more…
- Please contact us for the image sensor datasheet.